Chapter 3

No one's pov[⚠️Tw: self-harm, subsidence abuse, passing out, rape.]
The paramedics walked in the house. Ran over to Jungkook lifeless body. They put him on a stretcher.

They put jungkook in the Ambulance. Jin got in too. They drove to the hospital.

Taehyung pov
We got to the hospital. We were sitting in the waiting room when the doctor walked over to us.

Jin and his dad stood up but his mom stayed seated "is everything okay with jungkook?"jin asked.

"Yes he's stable but there is a few problems" the doctor mr.lee says. Namjoon stood up and put his hand on Jin's shoulder.

"What are the problems?" His dad asked "he has self inflected cuts on his body. He's also really underweight" mr. Lee says.

"W-what?" Jin asked shocked "what do you mean?" His dad asked "your son has a eating disorder From everything you told me. He has all the signs"mr.lee says.

"Oh my god" Jin whispers. Running his hand through his hair. "He's awake" the nurse says.

Jungkook's pov
I woke up in a hospital room. The door opened and saw my dad and Jin. "Jungkook what happened?" Dad asked.

"W-what do you do mean?" I rubbed my hand together "Your Cuts and your eating?" Jin says walking over to me.

"I-I" tears formed in my eyes "N-no I don't have a eating disorder " I looked at my dad and Jin. "Jungkook all the signs are there" Jin says.

"You need help" dad says "when did this start?" Jin asked sitting down on one of the chairs.

"3 years ago" i mumbled "you need to talk about what happened there" Jin says.

"I can't" I closed my eyes "I'm tired" tears rolled down my face. "Okay we'll let you sleep" my dad says.

Then they left the room. I held my face in my hands and sobbed. "Fuck" I whispers as I passed out from exhaustion.

No one's pov
Jungkook has been raped and beaten for a few months. He's laying in bed only in underwear. The door slammed opened.

Jungkook flinched up. Staring at the door. The man walked over to jungkook.

Jungkook's pov
He grabbed a blade and grabbed my arm "do it" he says. Tears formed in my eyes " I don't want to" I say.

"DO IT" he yells. I whimpered. The tears rolled down my face. I dragged the blade across my wrist. I do that like 15 more times.

He grabbed my arm and licked the oozing blood. He started sucking on my arm.

He pushed me back on the bed. Took off my underwear and roughly rammed himself into me.

I screamed in pain. Big wads of Tears rolled down my face. I gasped repeatedly in pain.

He moans loudly as he slam's himself into me.

Taehyung's pov
Jin and his dad leaves Jungkook's room. "Is he okay?"namjoon asks. Jin shook his head and immediately started crying.

Namjoon hugged his boyfriend "uh he has a eating disorder" his dad says.

"He's just looking for attention" his mom says and everyone looked at her.

"What the fuck mom" Jin yelled at her "what he got kidnapped for attention and he's cutting himself for attention" she stopped for a second.

"He's a attention whore" she finished talking "what the fuck" his dad yelled "do you not love him. Why don't you care about" he says

"I never wanted him. I don't love him I never did. I wanted to abort him" she says. Everyone is shocked.

"Leave now and don't come back" he says calmly. She says Fine and leaves. "I'll be back" he leaves.

"Holy shit" I mumbled.

Jungkook's pov
I woke up with headache. I touched my head. I heard moving in the room. I turned my head towards the person.

"Hey how are you feeling?"jin asked. I looked at my hands "I'm okay" I mumbled. I looked around the room.

"Where are mom and dad?" I asked looking back at him. "Oh um mom is gone probably at home and dad is calling someone outside" he says looking at his hands.

"Why did she leave?" I asked "we got in a fight" Jin says looking back at me.

"Why?"i fumbled with my hands. He looked into my eyes "um she said you were looking for attention. Like you getting kidnapped and your cutting. She said your a attention whore" Jin finished.

"Oh".

A few days later
I'm getting released today. Jin is picking me up. He walked into my room "come on let's go"he says.

I get up and follow him out my room "I already signed your release paper" he says as we leave the hospital.

We got to the car and I saw taehyung in the passenger seat. I got in the back. The car started driving.

"Sorry if I ruined your summer break" I say as I watched all the cars and trees past us. "Jungkook you didn't ruin our break. We got 3 months of fun and your spending it with us" taehyung says.

I smiled "okay" I say. We got home. Jin opened the door and I saw mom. "Oh it's home" as she said that.

My heart dropped. "Mom can you not" Jin says standing next me "no because he needs to know this" she says as she walks over to me.

"Your a fucking mistake. I never loved you. I hate you. I never wanted you. I wished that son of a bitch killed you" a tear rolled down my cheek.

More tears poured down my face as I pushed away from me and ran upstairs and into my room. Slamming my door and locked it.

Hear my dad and Jin yelling at her. I fell on my bed and held a pillow and sobbed.

"I want a fucking divorce"my dad yelled "what no I need money" she yelled at him "find it somewhere else you slut. I know you been cheating on me. Pack your shit and get the fuck out of my damn house"he yells.

A/N

I hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote

There will be more TW scenes.

This chapter is a little bit all over the place.

Goodbye have a nice day/night.
Love svft.multi