CHAPTER- 12

So, next day in college as usual sana and sidharth came college together on his bike. And they are moving towards their respective classes . Suddenly manya collides with sidharth and he save her from falling by holding her in his arms. they just lost for a moment, they come back from their lala land by sana's worried voice asking manya are you ok? manya said "ya I am fine sidharth save me on time, thanks Mr. handsome." and sidharth cheekily replies "My pleasure miss beautiful. " Sana frowns a little but shrugged it off and gone with manya to her class . 

During lunch manya and sana move towards the canteen and sit on their regular table and sidharth came from backside and give a smack on sana's head " oye moti aj kya layi hai ?" Sana said "kya hai kyu mara kutta ". Manya gasps seeing this and make a shocked face and by seeing her face both sana and saidharth burst into laughter, and said "adat dal lo manya yeh hamara roz ka hai ."  Then sana opens her tiffin and passes it toward sidharth, his eyes shine in happiness by seeing his favourite pav- bhaji in the tiffin. He started relishing his food . Manaya was seeing all thsi and she had a subtle smile on her face . Then she says "You both are so cute perfect complimenting couple💓💓." Before Sana will say something Sidharth bursted into a loud laughter and said quickly "No No not at all we are not a couple we are just best friends ye meri moti hai ...bas or kuch nhi.Kyu moti? " Sana was a little upset as how he reacted and the speed of his answer she again shrugged it off and said "Ya we are just best friends ". Manya said "Ok got it and winked  😉 towards sidharth and sidharth blushed a little".

Days are passing like this slowly slowly Manya also become very close of both sidharth and Sana . And Manya and sidharth becomes very close . He is not doing any injustice with sana intentionally but at the same time she felt left out as they both talk about clubs, parties. Sometimes sidharth picked up Manya instead of sana on his bike some small instances like that.

One day at college sidharth and Manya decided to go to club tonight and they also force sana to come with them . Sana was constantly deneing because she never visited club before and she also not wear those type of western clothes . So, sidharth just convinced her to come with him and Sana can't deny him . So, he said he will pick up both the girls from their places at 7pm. Both agreed to it. For the very first time sana got ready in a skin fitted jeans with a tight fitted  top. She is looking cute though.
On the other hand Manya got ready in a short black dress which reaches till her knees and lots of makeup like some sexy model.
Sidharth first went to sana place and picked her up , sana was excepting atleast a compliment from sidharth but he just didn't. Then they both went to pick up Manya when sidharth saw her he is stunned and sexy word slipped from his mouth without his knowledge. Manya just blushed a little. When they settle in car sidharth on driving seat when sana comes to sit in passenger seat Manya also came to sit there both simultaneously held the passenger door and get awkward. Sidharth just then shouted settle fast girls and told Manya to settle beside him in passenger seat by saying she will be more comfortable.
And told sana " Moti jaldi Beth late ho jayega." After settling into car sana was feeling very disappointed with Sidharth 's behaviour as he is constantly ignoring her. On the other hand sidharth is continuously complimenting Manya.
Like this they have reached club and when they get down of car " Manya turned towards sana and complimented her you are looking different today sana looking  pretty." Sidharth also saw her and said " Ha yar mene notice hi nhi liya achi lag rhi h meri teddy bear and side hugged her " Sana just smile a little and said thankyou.

Inside the club Manya and sidharth got busy in themselves and got on dance floor and Sana was feeling left out and tears starting gathered in her eyes . One group of boys came towards her and started passing comments on her " Hathi  ko chotte kapde pehna Diya" Double size etc. " Tears started rolling down from her eyes she is searching for sidharth in crowd and shouted his name . Sidharth and Manya also started searching sana after hearing her voice and what they saw sidharth blood started boiling by seeing a boy harassing sana he just went there and punched that boy and beat all those 3-4 boys to death. Sana was shivering due to fear and Manya tried to consoling but she was crying like a baby sidharth just go near her and hugged and started telling her soothing sweet sweet words . Sana finally stopped crying but she is still sobbing silently they move out the club and settled in the car sidharth opened passenger door for Sana to sit bit Sana sat in the backseat of the car sidharth didn't say anything and Manya settled in passenger seat. After dropping Manya sidharth started to move towards sana home.Sana is continuously sobbing and seeing outside the window. Sidharth after reaching sana's house stop the car and Sana started going to her home without even glancing back sidharth move outside the car and held her wrist in time . He said
" I am sorry bacha I know meri mistake hai akela nhi chodn chaiye tha ...apne kullu ko maaf krde💓💕💕"
Sana just started crying and hugged  sidharth tightly and sidharth also hugged her by same intensity they are just hugging for more than 10 minutes silently. After they came out of hug sidharth kissed on her forehead and cheeks and wished her goodnight and take care.

When sana reached in her room , she closed the door and free changing in night she was just thinking about all the things and upset that how can sidharth forget her. But she is also happy and consoling herself No he didn't it's just I am uncomfortable at those places he was still there for me .

What you guys think? What is happening Is sidharth forgetting sana due to Manya or it's just passing thing of enjoyment.

Keep reading . Do comments, votes and share my story.

Lots of love
Your Writer
WriterSidnaaz 😊😊