Chapter 11

So as in last chapter we see there is a new entry in college Miss Manya .

After the class Sana is giving her introduction and explaining all about college , syllabus , notes to Manya. She seems a nice girl to her . Manya is also grasping everything and she is also genuinely happy that she has get a very nice friend.

It is lunch break as usual sana is going to canteen to have her lunch with sidharth she also called Manya to join her as she is new . When they reach canteen sidharth is already there and when he saw sana he gave her a hug. Sana reciprocates. After some time they broke the hug and sidharth is asking why she is so late . She said by introducing Manya , she is new girl in our class. Sidharth just shifted his gaze towards Manya and he just paused and get lost in her. And " Beautiful" word slips from his mouth without his knowledge. Sana frowns a little and Manya blushed. Sana flickers his fingers in from of sidharth to get him out of his Manya dreamland and he just regained his composure and forwards his hand towards Manya introducing himself and told him if she will need anything he will be there for him. Manya reciprocates and Sana smiled.

They all sat for lunch sana forwarded her lunch box towards sidharth by opening it and when he saw in lunch box his eyes twinked in lunch box there is (malai kofta and chamcham sweet) his favourite (mine also 😋😋😋) .He just kissed sana cheeks and started relishing his food and Sana is just seeing him with a blush and smile. Manya is seeing all this and she also smiled in awwww...how cute they are . 🥰🥰🥰

Manya just can't keep her curiosity to herself so she told them " You Guys are a really cute couple. " They both froze for few seconds and then come out of gaze and Sidharth said "No No we are not a couple we are just best friends , ye meri moto hai ...jhalli .Hum sirf dost hai." He said this all soon as he can so Manya don't misunderstand their friendship.

Sana was hurt a little but didn't say anything, she just shrugged it off and say Yaa. They continue talking and soon the lunch got over during whole time in lunch only Manya and sidharth are talking whereas sana was just admiring his sidharth. After lunch they all exchanged their numbers and made a group on WhatsApp.

After college as usual sidharth was on his bike waiting for sana to drop her to her home. Sana came there with Manya as soon as sidharth see Manya with sana he got alerted and ask her how are you going home ? She said she brought her scooty so he said ok they both bid bye to Manya and left to their home on his bike.

During ride sana asked sidharth " You are taking so much interest on Manya , Why?". Sidharth became a little conscious and said to her " Arey she is your friend and new in college so it's my duty to make her comfortable and she is pretty too. 😜"

He dropped her home and bid bye by hugging her.

At his home after freshen up and having food. He texted Manya "Hi what are you doing?" Manya said " Hi, Nothing just going to study as I joined on mid session"
Sidharth said if you face any problem you can ask me . Manya said "yaa I will ask you but Sana is there, she will help me she said. She is a really sweet girl."
Sidharth replied" Sweet to h vo or bahut pyari bhi 😍😍" . " Chalo byee see you miss beautiful 😉"
Manya blushed and replied "Bye handsome 😊"
Sidharth just fell on bed after reading her reply and smiling profusely.

What is going on with sidharth and Manya. Is sana not getting her love .

So it is update , mein fir late hogyi😔😔.
Mein kya Karu yar busy hai schedule .
Chalo pado or ache ache comments Karo, vote Karo ,share kro . Enjoy guys

Your Writer
WriterSidnaaz 😊😊😊