Chapter 5

Like this  slowly slowly closeness between Sana and Sidharth day by day is increasing. For Sana now her world starts to revolve around his sidharth . Yes, Finally she has realized that what she feels for sidharth is just not mere infatuation or liking. It is her first love , she is deeply and madly in love with his dream boy sidharth . Because he is the first one who is with her without any conditions and judgements. He is with her for what is she within not on basis of her appearance. But  she decided that she will not confess her love for him because she doesn't want to lose her only true friend in this world. She has her share of insecurities baggage of many years.

Today is sana birthday and sidharth doesn't know this. Today sana wears a cute anarkali suit of yellow color( siddharth's favourite one) with no makeup , she is looking beautiful in it . Today sana is late because she takes extra time than usual to get ready and she missed her bus. 

 Founder's day is just 2 weeks away so drama preparations are going on in a full swing. When they are rehearsing for the drama in that there are some scenes that actors are not doing correctly again and again and as director of play sidharth is frustrated because of this and on the top sana is late today and not answering her phone.  A scene goes wrong and sidharth started yelling on actors , at the same time sana enters in the auditorium and looking very happy today . When Sana  sees sidharth and goes towards him and keeps her hand on his shoulder to call him as soon sidharth turns who is this sidharth anger reaches his peak . Sana started saying "hi sidharth sorry today na actually I missed..." before sana says something sidharth poured out his all anger on her in front of all "Do you have any idea of ​​time or not, for what reason have you come so late , its better if you do not come at all, and where is your phone dammit, did you set it on fire? Now it seems that my friends were right, I made a mistake by taking a girl like you in this drama as lead , who does not have any sense of responsibilities or any other manners. Don't take advantage of my friendship ever."  As soon as he finished tears started to fall from sana's eyes continuously . She started stammering " I...I ..am Sorr..Sorry Sidh..arth ..S..Sir , It will not be repeated again. " After saying this sana moved from there and started practicing her script.

 Sidharth then realized what he just said in anger and feels guilty , after this there was a scene in which sana and sidharth have to perform, it is a romantic dance and now sidharth notices her she is looking different today a good different and cute. When sana and sidharth came on stage to rehearse the dance . Sana is not looking in sidharth eyes and continuously looking down with tears in her eyes and sidharth is continuously looking at her with guilt in his eyes . He keeps her hand on his shoulder and he keeps his hand on her waist and second hand of both of them is intertwined, they started dancing and danced very perfectly in sync after this rehearsal there is 20 mins break . After their dance sana started moving out of auditorium sidharth called her, Sana turns and said "Yes Sir you called me "  Sidharth comes near her and said " What is this sir sir I am sidharth your friend sidharth call me that only. and sorry for before I was just riled up because of scenes..." She just said cutting him in between " Its ok you are director of this drama and senior you have every right to yell at me or even to replace me " and goes out of auditorium . Sidharth goes behind her in corridor to stop, he saw her talking to a girl of her class who is wishing her "Happy Birthday" He is shocked and guilt ridden badly. That first he doesn't know today is her birthday in spite of being her good friend and on top of that he yelled on her like that . Now he wants her apology by doing something special so he goes from there to to make arrangements to make her day special and gain her apology.

Hi friends I know I know I am late . But Days are going very hectic for me but from now you will get updates every week or if I get time twice a week.

Keep supporting, voting and loving guys. 

Spread positivity and happiness always like our sidnaaz .

Your Writer

WriteSidnaaz