Chapter 4

After that day Siddharth and sana become very close to each other. They used to spend more than half of the day together.

First time in her life sana finds someone who is not judging her on the basis of her appearance and consider as a garbage  but seeing her beyond that as a human, young girl and a friend . First time in her life she has someone whom she can call her friend without any benefit and condition.

They used to spend time in rehearsals,and even after rehearsals going for eating icecreams 🍨 (muh mein paani aya😂😂😂 ) . Siddharth after that incident stopped talking with Nia and even spent very less time with his so called friends (bully gang🥴) .

Here Sana started feeling for him more than a friend , she can adore him 24x7 without even blinking her eyes. But she is scared of rejection and insecurities have filled her mind why someone like him will want to be with someone like her who is far beyond perfection. Friend is one thing but love is something completely different so she hasn't confessed anything yet .

One day they got late when coming back from rehearsals so siddharth insisted sana to drop her at home as it's not safe to go alone at this time . So Sana agreed .
In their way rain has been started pouring and it is very difficult to drive as well so siddharth parked his car at a side and they were waiting for rain to stop. But there is raining continuously. Sana getting bored get out of the car siddharth stopped her but before that she was outside in rain but what siddharth saw make him feels something different in him Sana was standing in front of him facing him with her back opening her both arms and enjoying
Rain like anything . Only one word left siddharth mouth "Magical" . He didn't even notice when sana cam eand dragged him out of the car with her when rain drops strted making him drenching in it then he became conscious.

Suddenly his protective side comes and he drag sana with her under a shade, there is one tea stall also there under the shed , seeing that sana immediately placed order for 2 chai adrak wali( apke writer ki bhi favourite h 😋😋) . Siddharth said he doesn't drink tea then sana said " Bhaisab in shehri babu ko Zara bataye...ki "With adrak wali chai in baarish, aap bhul jayenge zindagi ki sab khaarish "   Siddharth just smiled and take cup from hands of tea vendor and they both sit down and enjoying their tea...

Kya pyaar ka agaaz ho chuka hai ,
Ya abhi bhi manzil thodi dur h ...

Hey guys, so here is your update I know I know I am very inconsistent in my updates par kya karu thodi busy rehti hu ... "Meri feelings samjho friends"

Keep loving dher saare vote do ...pr comments mein batao kesi lagi ye tapti ki chai ❣️❣️

pr comments mein batao kesi lagi ye tapti ki chai ❣️❣️