Chapter 14

After some days they all are sitting in  college canteen as usual . There is hustle bustle in college when asked from students they inform our sana , sidharth and Manya that there is notice on board about trip .

They got excited and all move towards the notice board when they see it is written that college is going on trip for 5 days at Manali and it is open to all year students so whoever want to go can collect the form from the registrar office and fill it and submit before Saturday.

Manya is excited and turned and told them "so we are going on this trip let's go to registrar office. Come Sidharth". And held his hand go with her. Sidharth already hold the Sana's hand so he felt a tug on his hand and told sana "come sana let's go." Sana said guys I will not be able to go to this trip sidharth stopped mid track and asked her " Why?" And Manya asked same . She stayed mum.

Sidharth turned to Manya and said "Manya you continue  I will join you in sometime." Before Manya can say something Sidharth held sana's hand and dragged her to a corner and asked her" Now care to explain why ? "
She sighs and said " it's fees is high I don't think I will be able to manage it by considering all other expenses."
Sidharth cupped her face and said " I will arrange it's fees , but you are coming ." Sana said " Thankyou Sidharth but I am sorry I can't take money from you."

Sidharth: Why am I not your friend ? 😒
Sana: It's not like that Sidharth you are my bestest friend but money is something I can't ask for and that for fun.
Sidharth : Why Sana I want you to come and you are taking money , you will return it when you want.😖
Sana : No Sidharth I can't anyways Manya is going na you can go with her .

By saying that sana go from there. Sidharth is hurt and angry on sana and move towards canteen . Sana and Manya are sitting there , Manya sensed something is off between two but she shrugged it off and being excited about trip she brought three forms and asked both of them " Guys fast fill the forms Comeon"

Sana : Umm...Manya I am sorry but I can't I have some personal reasons.

Manya : But why ? Ok no problem 😔.
Sidharth we are going right.

Sidharth: He just smiled and says sorry Manya I also can't . I will not go if sana is not going.

Manya: But she said she has some personal reasons, I will be alone atleast you will come with me.

Sidharth: Ask the reason you will get to know her personal reason . (By giving a look to Sana) 😡.

Manya: Sana what is the reason ? Is it anything off please tell na , I really want to go on this trip please guys come with me and if you will not come Sidharth will also not come.🥺🥺

Sana: She just melt down and told Manya ok I am coming .

Manya: She smiled and become excited and hugged sana and ask sidharth now will you come ?

Sidharth : Ya Fine and by giving a stern look 😤 to Sana told I have some work in library will catch up on sometime.

Sana : She just sense the anger the sidharth in and said I will come in sometime and move after sidharth.

Manya is dumbfounded by seeing this but she anyways started filling her form as she is so excited for the trip. ☺️☺️

Sana : Stop Sidharth , but he is not stopping . She speed up and come infront of sidharth.

Sana: What is this , why are you avoiding me I am coming na now.

Sidharth: Ya I know you didn't agree when I said but when Manya said you easily got agree. She is your friend na and now you will take money from her right not from me .Why am I not your friend. 🥺🥺🥺

Sana: She just sighed and hugged sidharth catching him off-guard .
Are you mad? Where this taking money from Manya came and do you really think I agree only because of her.

Sidharth: You don't?

Sana: You are my best friend kullu.♥️♥️
I agree because I know you want to go on this trip and without me you are not going and Have I even mentioned about my money problem to Manya so youa re sponsoring this trip for me and I will give you back when I have money and no discussion on it. 😎😎

Sidharth: He just hugged sana so tightly and kissed her chubby cheeks and saying Thankyou sana I love you meri Jaan. You are the best.

Sana has turned into red tomato 🍅🍅.

They both went to canteen and told Manya who is sulking that we both are going . Manya became so happy and hugged them both. Thankyou guys .

And they all filled up forms and submitted them .

Let's see what this trip has in store for them .

Here is the update guys enjoy.

Keep reading and give lots of votes and comments.

Your cute writer
WriterSidnaaz ☺️☺️