Chapter 9

Hi guys I am back with chapter 9 , I seriously loved your responses. And ya now find out who is right.

So after pari heard and saw all that the bad boy has done to her she reached her home in a very devasted state and fainted near the porch of her home.

Her parents came running to her that what has happened to her. His father immediately took her to her room and her mother sprinkle some water on her face and she opened her eyes slowly. She is just numb not saying anything her parents are panicking and going to call doctor, she just came out of her trans by her mother's sobbing sounds and immediately goes to her and told her don't worry mom I am ok seriously, no need of a doctor it's just I fainted because I haven't eaten anything. I am sorry to bother you, sorry by pouting she said. Her parents calmed down and by kissing her forehead wished her goodnight. That day after her parents gone she cried very hard till the dawn and her tears dried on her cheeks.

New morning , from that day like pari is not pari that her family and everyone knows her she is changed from a bad ass girl to a timid one , from a confident person to the most insecure person about herself, from a smart cute bubbly creature to a dull, boring and sad girl. That what that bad boy Rudraksh done to her (Yes his name is rudraksh but is our sidharth played that role 🤷‍♂️) . But one thing same she is still topper of the university. Like this whole remaining tear has passed now our pari is in 3rd year and rudraksh is in 4 th year. In this year she has lost all her so called friends who are friends with her because she was famous and bold now only her real friend manyata is there for her always.

One day pari is going from corridor for her lecture and she collides with someone a handsome ,no no a real heartthrob of college Agastya {The Dark Horse - Talent powerhouse}her all books fell down and she jsut started collecting her books without for a once looking at him and he was continuously looking at her as he also started helping her collecting her stuff as soon she look upwards they have a eye contact and she juat broke it after few seconds much to his disappointment and walked away by murmured just a small thankyou.

( Ya Ya everyone jiska tha tumko intezaar vo agyaa ...hamara Sher Sidharth as Agastya - Hero of our play.
So , a little back story Agastya has a huge crush on pari from first year yes they are in same year just different sections . He is the most talented person good in studies , cultural activities , sports and what not . He is a great fan of pari from very first time he has saw her saving him from badboy group from ragging. But he knows she has a crush on someone but who he doesn't know. But he doesn't know why from last some months his pari is not the same pari he loved to see . Why she has changed so much what happened to her .)

Present

Now pari continuously started going to library as her exams are near so she spent most of her days in Library as her classes are finished for thai semester. Rudraksh (BB) is in 4th year so now he is coming very less to college.

Agastya has also started to going library to do study obviously but more for seeing our pari . One day he just sat besides her and she is not able to solve a problem she is trying continuously , Agastya saw this and asked her may I help She softly looked at him and passed him her book without saying anything and started observing as he solved the problem in just 1 min. She is shocked , she softly asked him can you please explain he said happily Sure. And he started explaining her the problem . She finally smiled a little and said him thankyou. Agastya said no problem and showed her his hand for handshake by saying I am Agastya how are you
...she just slowly gave her hand to him and shooked it and said Pari. He said I know you obviously you are the pari topper of our college . She just smiled a little and try to take her hand back but he jsut hold tightly and asked her Can we be friends please ? 🥺

She just stilled for few seconds and then softly smiled and said yes to a new friendship .

Slowly slowly day by day their friendship is increasing she is slowly slowly letting her guards off to him and started opening to him . Whenever she has an insecurity about her looks, weight or anything he just praised her so much that she just forget that insecurity . Whenever she feels low he sings for her , dance for her and make her feel better In this way whole year passed now they are best friends and become inseparable. Slowly Slowly old pari started coming back being her confident and bold self. Agastya is that ray of hope and light in her life that lights up her dull and saddened self and bad days. 

Rudraksh was seeing all this and his ego hurt because of this. And it is the day of farewell party of rudraksh batcha nd Agastya and pari's batch was hosting that party. In the party pari wore a gown after so long which was gifted by Agastya to her after so much coaxing she took it and as soon as Agastya eyes fell on her he was just go went gone and said by putting his hand on his chest
" Hayee" Sana saw this and just blushed and rudraksh also that how they are happy and smiling together he jsut drank glass after glass of alcohol and went on stage and took the mic and started saying " Look guys pointing pari elephant is wearing a tent ...hathi ne tambu pehna h tambu genda ban gyi h ...or kese is Agastya ke sath gul mil rhi h are she is slut koi na koi chaiye mene reject Kiya to ise phasa liya Bhai Agastya tu door reh ye hathi agar tere upar chada to tu to gayab. " Everyone started laughing except some.

Agastya just curled up his fists in anger which turned white and his veins popped out and pari is crying continuously . Agastya shouts " Bas bahut hua ye pari h pari sirf nam se hi nhi dip se bhi ...ye itni cute h tum kabhi nhi ho skte ye itni pyaari h because she gets out best in you. She is my everything. Dare anyone say anything about her and slapped rudraksh . And took pari infront and asked her to slap him . Pari just after few seconds slapped him hard and said" you are a piece of shot who don't know what is love , respect and trust you broke all of that for me you are just a jerk . Fuck off. "

And after that just took Agastya from his  collar and kissed him infront of everyone 💋💋🥰🥰🥰. After a minute of shock Agastya also started responding her . And aftermath of few they broke kiss and touched their foreheads and then pari just said " I love You"❣️❣️❣️.

Then play ended . And narrator says so this is our story of beauty lies in the eyes of beholder it's not about shape, size , color or age it's about connection devotion and development of relationship with time, trust  , loyalty and respect. Everyone is beautiful in their own way .

Thankyou 😊😊

So thai long and hopefully you will love it. Please follow, vote and be good guys.
Your Writer
WriterSidnaaz