Chapter 3

Hello guys, so here comes another part apologises in advance for late updation but I have a very hectic schedule .

So, Now next day practice started for drama . In this story Sana is playing the character of a girl named 'Angel ' who is a nerd,fat and a timid girl. This drama is about the real meaning of beauty .

Siddharth is director of the play as well as he is playing the male lead of the drama.

So, practice is going smoothly Sana is playing her so beautifully with whole concentration and energy giving her 100% Siddharth is highly impressed with her . (Drama kya h vo drama m hi bataungi ..🤭🙈.)

So some days passed like this in these days regular bullying of sana by bully gang keep going but but ...Sana is not being depressed all day because she is spending more than half of her days with Siddharth . Siddharth is also starting enjoying her company . Slowly -Slowly they started coming close and being friends . Till now Siddharth doesn't know anything about sana bullying.

One random day Sana is going towards auditorium for her rehearsals and Nia came there and throw a bottle full of cold water on her face . Sana got startled that what happened suddenly when she rubs her eyes and see infront of her she saw nia smirking . Sana asked in a nervous and feeble tone why have you done this ? Nia said my wish you jumbo ...fatso. And leaves from there . Tears started rolling down through cheeks of sana . Sana is crying only when siddharth comes and calling her but when he got no reply he comes infront of her and by seeing her face he panicked and ask her hey hey why are you crying Are you ok Sana ? But Sana is not responding to any question. When siddharth shake her shoulder the. Only she came back on earth and realizes sid is infront of her she just say sorry and going from there sid pulls her back by holding her hand and say come here now and tell me what happened?

Sana didn't tell him anything on getting no reply Siddharth is upset and disappointed he sighed and wipe her tears from her chubby cheeks with back of his hands and tell her

Be fierce girl, because how much strength a women have na no one will ever imagine.

Sana smiled and said him thankyou and go from there to start with her rehearsals .

Siddharth and sana are performing some close scene in which siddharth have to hug sana tightly from behind and they kiss each other .Nia was passing through the hall and by hearing hooting she comes at the entrance of their hall and she shouted loudly "Stay away from him , he is mine." And slapped sana, Siddharth is like what happened suddenly but when he realised what Nia did he yelled at Nia what the hell are you doing Nia, how dare you slapped her and we were just rehearsing our scene ? And get it straight in your head you are nothing more than just a friend for me . And now for that also I am having second thoughts. And drag sana from there .

Tears were continuously flowing from Sana's eyes she is numb. He brought her to an empty room   When he watched her face he felt like to slapped Nia for hurting this pure soul and make her cry .
He just said nothing and hugged her by continuing giving kisses on her hair. Sana stopped crying after sometime. Siddharth notices that and tell her hey my friend don't bother about her she is a bitch not everyone is an angel like you. Just you need to find yourself ... And no need to bother about these disgusting people just give them befitting reply.
I am with you and again they hugged.

Thankyou everyone
Love
WriterSidnaaz ❤️❤️