(CHAPTER FIVE.) (THE CITY OF TROLLBERG.)

Hilda was walking though the streets of trollberg.

Making her way towards the elementary school that the young blue hair girl attends to.

Along the way towards her current destination.

Hilda was observing her surroundings while walking though the streets of trollberg.

Despite living within the large wall city for some time.

It did not felt truly at home for the young adventurous girl.

Nor will ever accept it the same way as the Wilderness from outside of the great wall city of trollberg.

Hilda had truly missed her old home from outside of the city.

As well all the memories she had in her old house and within the wilderness.

Since being a very young age, the world of nature was her oldest and most precious memories she had.

She grown up in the wilderness and all forms of nature, As far back as Hilda could remember.

She learned from books and from all the teaching of her mother.

As well from the woodman that both Hilda and johanna had seen from time to time.

Both being somewhat of a annoyance and selfish towards the Graysons and all those around him.

But still a good friend to both the Graysons and their dear close friends alike.

Hilda was walking though the streets of trollberg for a short period of time.

However, Hilda's mind was still full of many questions that was still answered.

Such as the mysterious whereabouts of the werewolf.

The nomad that had saved her from the great river stream and guided Hilda, alfur and kaisa back to the city of trollberg.

The Conversation between Hilda and johanna from a short time ago and so much more.

Despite having many thoughts in Hilda's mind.

The young girl with blue hair had simply ignored and placed all of her many questions and thoughts to rest.

And continued on her current tasks of the day, such as Arriving to elementary school.

and attending class together with both frida and David.

Along the way to Edmund Ahlberg Elementary School.

The young elf man known as Alfur Aldric had spoken in close proximity in Hilda's right ear.

Alfur: how are you feeling today Hilda?

Hilda had smiled and responded back to Alfur with a positive tune in her voice.

Hilda: I'm ok Alfur, I know you are still worried about me from yesterday events.

Alfur: Hilda, what happened yesterday was no joking matter, we nearly died from that river stream!

Hilda had knew that Alfur would speak about the events of the previous day.

As well being very concerned for Hilda's well-being and safety.

Hilda had hoped that she would not speak of the events from the previous day.

As well not worrying alfur even more then he currently already was towards her.

Hilda had spoken to alfur, while still walking though the city's streets.

Hilda: I know alfur, but please, I really don't want to talk it now, just, not right now.