''Yeah..sorry'' I said and rubbed my hands awkwardly.

''What were you thinking'' he asked scooting closer to me.

''Just all of the things that happened in these 5 months..it was exhausting..'' I sighed and layed my head on his chest.

''Yes..but I am happy that we are in peace now, everybody accepted us'' he caressed my back softly.

I hummed and mumbled ''But Joseph.''

''When we'll get the opportunity we will kill him, that bastard is hiding God knows where, stupido'' he said.

He kissed my neck.

''What was that'' I asked faking anger.

''Affection'' he replied.

''Disgusting'' I said making a face.

Silence....

''Do it again'' I said and he chuckled loudly and sucked my neck. A moan came out of my mouth while he did his pleasurable torture on my neck.

We heard throat clearing and I pussed Ace hardly slightly elbowing him accidentally.

''Ow'' he whispered.

''Sorry'' I apologised.

''You guys have a big ass room go fuck there not infront of my virgin eyes'' Luca complained and sat on the L-shaped sofa.

''You are the one who barge in without knocking in someone's house'' Ace glared at him.

''Chill dude'' Enzo said.

''Is someone hornyyy'' Dante said teasing Ace.

''Shut the fuck up dickhead'' he said through greeted teeth.

''Luna please make your best cookies, I am hungry'' Luca said.

''Okay'' I said and got up but Ace pulled me back and I fell on his lap.

''She is not your servant, get your ass up and cook for yourself'' he said angrily.

''Someone's horny mood is really ruined'' Lexi chuckled.

''Yeah definitely'' I replied.

''Oh come on man..you know she bake the best cookies like the delicious one, you mister the most dangerous alpha lick his fingers after eating atleast 10 cookies'' he smirked.

''I don't eat 10 you do, you elephant'' he said.

''Oh really but luna told me otherwise'' he said looking at me and my eyes widened.

I looked at Ace and smiled sheepishly.

''Hehe..Uh..I should go'' As soon as I said that I sprinted in the kitchen and started making cookies for them.

I made the cookie batter and put it in the oven. I love chocolate chip cookies these are the only things I can make perfectly without any mistake.

''Are you getting close to her or not'' I heard Dante saying.

Perks of being a werewolf ;)

''You really have to ask me this'' Ace answered.

''Is she treating you right'' Enzo asked.

''What is his problem'' lexi asked me.

''Well..I did some things which made him hate me'' I replied truthfully.