"You like that? Mutants aren't the only ones who can pack a punch now!" The man says with a laugh. He then takes out his pistol and fires at Yujin who manages to duck behind cover just in time to avoid it.

With Yujin out of sight, Geun shifts his attention to Rei who was still tending to Liz. The Japanese girl tried to rip his armor off, but it didn't appear that it was made of metal.

"Oh, I know about your powers, kid. Had this stuff made from non-magnetic polymers beforehand." Hunter Geun continues his attack, firing bullets at the group who couldn't do anything but hide behind tables and desks.

"Yujin-unnie! What're we going to do? Chaeyeon and Kkura-unnie are still unconscious." Wonyoung says worriedly. Yujin was racking her brain for any kind of plan, but was coming up with blanks.

"I think I can stop him!" Gaeul's voice suddenly interjects. "If you can get me out and cause a distraction that can get me close, I can shut him down."

"Alright, unnie. Wonyoung, you unlock her cell. Me and Rei will keep him busy." Yujin says before jumping out of cover and calling Geun out.

"Hey, ugly! Your aim's as ugly as your getup!l" The puppy shouts, firing another torrent of water that Geun easily blocks again. Rei then jumps in and sends a steel chair flying his way. The duo clearly had his attention now.

Meanwhile, Wonyoung carefully levitated the card key over Gaeul's cell until it reached the scanner. With a satisfying clink, the door slides open, giving Wonyoung the opportunity to break the short haired girl's handcuffs. Gaeul then gives the bunny a thumbs up before making her way towards Geun.

At this point, Yujin had launched so much water that the room was basically power washed. Rei had molded one of the broken metal pipes into a spear and launched it towards their adversary, but Geun simply grabbed it midair.

"I'm afraid you two are out of tricks." He says, snapping the metal spear like a twig. Yujin tried to blast more H2O, but the pipes had officially run out of water.

"Don't count us out yet!" Wonyoung then interjects, using all her remaining strength to try and lift Geun up, but his special boots were gripping to the ground. He was immovable right now.

"Don't you mutants see? Your time is coming, and you just don't want to accept it. You evolved to develop these powers, but we real humans are countering. This is only the beginning." Geun says, but in the middle of his monologue, Gaeul had finally managed to tiptoe her way around the edge of the room and get behind him.

"If this is just the beginning, maybe we should fast forward to the end then." Gaeul whispers before placing both of her hands on Geun's battery which promptly begins to deteriorate.

"Wait! No!!!" Geun tries to reach around and grab Gaeul, but she is too nimble. One downside to the man's suit was a lack of close range mobility. With his power source now corroded, Geun was left motionless, the weight of the armor too heavy for him to move on his own.

"If you can't see after everything you've done that the real problem in this world is people like you, then you must truly be lost." Yujin says while walking up to him with a smug face.

"Yah, you act like I'm the only one against you mutants. You will never be accepted in this world. I'll be back to-" Before he could finish his sentence, the puppy throws a right hook that immediately knocks the big man down which elicits a laugh from the other girls.

"What? I am so tired of his boring monologues." Yujin says with a shrug. Just when they think they're in the clear though the doors to the room suddenly open, about 20 soldiers sprinting in and taking aim at them.