The Best|Alexia Putellas💘

Start from the beginning

"My bad, but have you seen yourself," I asked as I wrapped my hands around her waist again. She smiled up at me as I looked at our reflections in the mirror.

"I am pretty hot, aren't I?" She asked with a smirk making me roll my eyes.

"Your fucking gorgeous Ale," I said placing kisses on her neck and behind her ear.

"How about you brush your teeth so you can fuck your gorgeous girlfriend in the shower?" She asked looking up at me. I quickly moved to brush my teeth and I could hear her chuckling as I did making me smile a bit.

***

After some amazing shower sex, Alexia made breakfast and we got ready for our flight to Paris. She was wearing some black pants and a vest with a white shirt underneath and some Jordans I got her. She looked so good. I seriously can't get enough of this woman.

I was wearing this:

(Or you can choose whatever you want :)

We made sure we had everything we needed before leaving the apartment. I took her white bag that held her dress for tonight and placed it in the vehicle among the rest of our belongings. I had no idea what the dress looked like because she refused to show it to me. Honestly, I don't even care how it looks because she looks good in everything.

I opened the passenger door open for Alexia before closing it and running around to the driver's side.

"You ready?" I asked looking over at her as she connected her phone to the aux. She nodded with a small smile and leaned over to give me a peck. I smiled and faced forward as I pulled out of the parking lot.

As we arrived at the airport I saw Mapi and Lucy outside with some Barcelona staff. Lucy and Mapi were play fighting making me shake my head. Those two can't ever act right.

I hummed as I tried to find a parking spot. I finally found one close enough to the entrance and turned off the car before getting out and going to Alexia's side to open the door for her.

"Thanks bebé." She said pecking my cheek before moving to the back to get the stuff. I carried both of our duffle bags while she carried her dress in one hand her other hand holding onto mine.

"Hey guys." I said as we approached Lucy, Mapi, and the rest of the passengers going to be on this flight.

"You guys finally arrived," Lucy said hugging both of us before Mapi did the same.

"Believe me I tried to get her up earlier," Alexia said gesturing to me and rolling her eyes as she let go of Mapi. I rolled my eyes at her, it's not my fault she looks so good in the morning.

"Whatever. Let's just get inside." I said as the staff began to make their way into the airport.

***
I smiled at the camera as I walked up the stairs to get inside the plane, Alexia trailing behind me. As we entered the plane we headed to our seats.