I know|Ariana Grande❤️

⚠️SMUT WARING, G!P SMUT, DON'T READ IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT⚠️

Ari's POV:

I sat in math class which was the last period of the day hoping that the time would go by slower. Today I'm finally going to confess my feelings to Y/n. Even though I'm scared I'm happy that I'll finally be getting it off my chest I mean I've been in love with her since 8th grade. I'm just scared that she'll reject me and our friendship will be ruined all because of me. I was so consumed in my thoughts that I didn't notice that the bell rang until Victoria started shaking me.

"Damn girl, I've been calling you for the past 2 minutes. You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine just thinking about some stuff."

"And by stuff you mean Y/n."

"No, that is not what I meant." I mumbled.

Liar

"Yeah right." She said with a smirk.

"Whatever." I replied as I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways are we still on for Saturday?"

I was about to answer but I stopped in my tracks as I saw Y/n walk out of a classroom with Zendeya. They were laughing about something as they headed to the locker room, they were most likely going to change for basketball practice. I was once again snapped out of my thoughts by Victoria.

"Can you stop daydreaming about her and answer my question."

"Uh, yeah we're still on for Saturday don't worry."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

"Go get your girl." She whispered as I hugged her. I rolled my eyes but she's right, it's time. I headed over to Y/n as she walked out the locker room.

"Can we talk for a second?" I asked as I stood in front of her and Zendeya.

"Sure, I'll see you at practice Z." She replied as she looked at Zendeya only to see her smirking at her. She rolled her eyes then they did their handshake or whatever and Zendeya walked away.

"So, what's up?" She asked as she turned her full attention towards me. That's one thing I love about her she always makes sure she gives me her full attention whenever we talk.

"I-uh-um-I-was just wondering."

Good fucking job Ariana

I looked up at her embarrassed as I felt my cheeks go red. I began to walk away. I can't do this. As I walked away I felt her grab my wrist and turn me around.

"It's ok, say what you gotta say" she said as she took my hands in hers. Which were really small compared to hers. I took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Doyouwanttocomeoverafterpractice?" I asked so fast that I'm sure she didn't understand shit I said.

"Yeah sure, why were you nervous about asking me we're best friends?" She asked with a cute confused face.

I looked at her wide eyes surprised that she even understood that.

"No reason" I said with a small smile.

"Ight, well I'll see you after practice" she said letting go of my hands making me frown at the loss of her touch.

"Yeah bye"

"Bye" she said as she kissed my forehead before walking away. God help me I thought as I made my way out of the school.

~Time skip~
"Hey mom" I said as I entered my house