Love of my life❤️|Rosalía

Y/n's POV:
"YOUR FIRED! GET OUT!" My boss yelled.

"GLADLY BITCH!" His old ass don't need to be yelling anyways. Got spit flying all over the damn place.

I packed my shit up and got tf out. Hated that stupid ass job anyways.

My boss and I got into an argument about me getting mad at the costumers too fast and that led to me getting fired.

I know I have a bad temper but nigga's really just be acting stupid. Like why tf would you continue to ask me for a shoe that I already said we don't have, like there are other fucking shoe stores. Why don't you go there?

As I was driving home I started to really regret my decision.

I know lía is gonna be pissed. That's why I'm not gonna tell her.

I got to the house and unlocked the door, took a shower, changed into sweatpants and a sports bra then I took my ass to sleep.

Time Skip
Rosalía's POV:

I unlocked my door and hurried inside I was so excited to see Y/n I've missed her all day.

When I got inside I didn't see her in the living room so I went to the kitchen.

"Hey babe" I said with a smile on my face

"Hey"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She didn't even look at me.

Damn what did I do?

"No babe or anything?"

"I'm not feeling it right now. I'm just tryna get something to eat and go to sleep, ok lía?"

Ok what the actual fuck. She never acted this way before even on bad days.

"Are you ok baby?" I said in a soft voice. She has a bad temper and I do not want to trigger it.

"Yeah I'm good" she said but she still wasn't looking at me.

"Really? because it seems like your almost annoyed that I'm here" I said getting mad.

"I'm not even doing anything bro" her eyes widened after she realized what she just called me.

"Look-

"Bro? Are you fucking serious Y/n? Something is obviously wrong so what is it?" I said as I began to raise my voice.

"Can you stop fucking yelling at me?"

"NO BECAUSE I NEED AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY YOUR ACTING LIKE THIS" I snapped.

"IM NOT DOING ANYTHING. IM JUST TIRED, OK? SHIT!" She yelled as she slammed the cabinet door closed.

"DON'T FUCKING SLAM SHIT"

"SHUT UP! GOD! YOUR MAKING ME EVEN MORE TIRED WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT"

"TIRED OF WHAT? OF ME?"

"What? No I-

"You know what save it. Talk to me when you get your shit together. And your sleeping on the couch." I said as I walked to our room.

"Lía wait I'm-

I cut her off by slamming the door in her face, she got me fucked up.

Y/n's POV:

-Sorry" I said finishing my sentence as she closed the door.

Fuck

I walked over to the couch and sat down. I'll fix this tomorrow because the headache I have right now is killing me.