Stop playing|Normani

Normani's POV:

"Hey guys welcome back to our channel I'm Normani and today I'm going to be doing the cheating on my girlfriend in front of her friend prank" I said into the camera with a smile.

Me and Y/n's friend are close so I really can't wait to see his reaction.

"Ok, so Y/n doesn't know I'm doing this prank so technically I'm also pranking her but she's with her friends downstairs so I'm going to ask her if could go pick up something to eat for us and then I'm gonna start the prank"

When I got downstairs Y/n turned her head towards me with a smile but then her face changed into one of confusion when she saw the camera in my hand.

" Why you got the camera?"

"I'm gonna put it to charge."

"Oh, ok." She said then went back to talking with her friend.

After I finished "putting the camera to charge" I made my way over to the couch where Y/n and her friend, Jordan was sitting. (I literally couldn't think of any names)

I sat next to her and cuddled into her side while she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. After sitting there for a while I decided to start the prank.

"Babe?"

"Hm?"

"I'm hungry can you please get me some food from the Chinese restaurant we went to last time?"

"That's kinda far mani."

"Please?" I asked while pouting, I knew she could never say no when I did that.

"Fine." She said rolling her eyes as she stood up.

"Aye! I'm bout to go get some food from the Chinese place we went to you want anything?"

"Yeah, get me a large chicken fried rice"

"Ight, bye mani." She said as she kissed me.

My friend, Sean is helping me with the prank so I'm gonna  call him and act like I'm flirting and shit. I'm also gonna have text messages where it looks like were flirting so if she goes through my phone it'll look like I'm actually cheating.

I took out my phone and texted Sean that he could call me now.

~~~~~~~~~~Sean❤️ is calling~~~~~~~~~~

"Heyy" I said.

"Hey, is she gone?"

"Yh she's gone but you can't come over tho" I said which made Jordan look at me weird before going back to watching the tv.

"Why not?" He said going along with it

"Because her friend is here and I don't want him to find out" I whispered but made sure it was loud enough so they could hear.

"Find out what?" Jordan asked.

"Nothing" I said quickly so it would sound suspicious.

"Ok, I was just wondering cause you over there whispering and being weird and shit."

"I'm literally not doing anything I'm just on the phone" I replied in an "angry" tone.

"Ight, my bad" he said putting his hands up in defense.

I rolled my eyes and went back to speaking to Sean. I just kept flirting and giggling with him.

"Nah, Mani what's really going? Because you over here flirting and giggling and shit and I know for a fact it's not Y/n because she out getting us food. You better not be flirting with another nigga."