Chill|Beyoncé🐝

Y/ns POV:

"Hey, y'all welcome back to our channel. As you can see bey is not here so you know that means it's prank time. I'm gonna be doing the calling her another name prank on her." I said to the camera as I was setting it up in one of the areas for the prank. After I got it set up I began talking again

"Now, I love bey but everybody knows that she a lil crazy so pray for me y'all. Shiii I hope she don't cut off my hair or my dick in my sleep, oh lord.
Anyways! I have cameras set up in the bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, and outside by the pool which is where I'm gonna start the prank." I said to the camera while taking off my shirt. Bey doesn't like it when I take off my shirt on camera because she doesn't like other people "seeing what's hers" but oh well I only want her and it's hot asf out here.

Bey🐝 would like to FaceTime

"Oh lord," I said as I turned off the camera before answering the phone.

"Hey Daddy," she said in her sexy ass voice. Not gonna lie I got hard but I know how to control myself so we good.

"Hey ma"

"What you doing?"

"Uhhhh" I looked around "nothing" I wanted to start acting suspicious before she came home so it was more realistic.

"Okayyy" she dragged out looking at me weirdly.

"I'm gonna be home soon," she said with a smile.

"Ight," I said while looking at something else and smiling. I feel like a damn fool right now, smiling at nothing.

"What you looking at?" she said all up in the camera with a confused face.

"Nothing," I said looking back at the camera quick asl.

"Mhm," she said with her face still all up in the camera.

I chuckled and said "Damn bey back up a lil bit"

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes before moving back.

"You're so annoying"

"Shii your nose was all up in the camera I'm not tryna see that," I said with a shrug.

"Whatever" she paused and rolled her eyes. She don't get tired of doing that shit, damn. Her eyes gon' get stuck one day.

"Ima be home soon love you" she continued.

"Love you too," I said then she hung up immediately.

Beyoncé's POV:

Y/n acting mad weird today but that's okay cause when she sees what I got under these clothes she is gon' fix herself.

I parked my car in the garage as I pulled up to our house and got out. I unlocked the door and went inside then put my stuff down then went outside by the pool where Y/n was.

"Hey bae," I said walking up to her and sitting on her lap.

"Hey ma," she said still looking at her phone.

Oh hell no

I snatched her phone and put it on the table next to the pool chair.

"I been gone all day pay attention to me" I whined.

"Sorry V-bey," she said finally looking up at me. I caught onto that little slip-up but I'ma let it slide.

"What you do today?" I asked with a smile.

"Uh-I-um-

She paused to clear her throat while I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Why the hell was she stuttering so much?

-I just chilled by the pool and slept y'know" she continued.

"Okayyy" I dragged out while eyeing her suspiciously.

"Well my day was boring y'know with all the meetings but it's better now that I'm here with you," I said with a smile.

"I'm glad your here too Victoria" my smile faded as she said that.

Who tf is Victoria?

"Victoria?" I questioned with my arms crossed.

"What?" She asked. I know this bitch did not just act like she didn't just say what she just said.

"You called me Victoria," I said trying to get off her lap but she just tightened her grip.

"What, babe no I didn't," she said in a confused voice.

"Yes, tf you did Y/n don't fucking play with me," I said as I hit her in her chest and got off her lap.

"Vic-bey wait," she said getting up.

"Y/n there you go again, don't play with me"

"Chill bey it was a mistake"

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CHILL. ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?

"No wtf STOP," she said trying to get the ball that I was about to throw at her out of my hands.

"Y/n don't fucking touch me," I said breathing hard trying to calm down.

"Look bey I'm sorry I promise I'm not cheating on you. Ok?" She said while coming closer to me and trying to hug me

"I'm done with this shit go find Vanessa or whatever that other bitch name is," I said while walking away to go pack my fucking bags. She got me fucked up.

"No bae, it's a prank see." She said coming up to me with the camera. I rolled my eyes and shoved her away and went back downstairs.

"She mad asf y'all but I got her so it don't matter." She said walking behind me.

"How you feeling bae?" She said with the camera all in my face making me suck my teeth.

"I feel like you should get the fuck out my face," I said rolling my eyes.

"Aww, don't be mad bae I still love you." She said putting her arms around my shoulder and pulling me into her. I turned away from her but didn't leave her.

"Gimme a kiss." She said turning my face back to her making me roll my eyes.

"You know you want to." She said making me laugh before pulling her into a kiss.

"I hate you," I said making her laugh.

"Love you too Bey"

"Alright, y'all that's it for today hope you enjoyed it because I nearly lost my wife and my life. #TeamY/n cause I got her ass."

"What you gotta say bae?" she asked turning the camera to me.

"Fuck #teamY/n, I'ma get her back."

"Whatever," Y/n said making a face at the camera that made me chuckle.

"Peace y'all," she said before ending the video.

"You sleeping on the couch," I said moving away from her.

"Please we both know you can't sleep without me." She said making me huff because she was right. She's annoying as fuck but I love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got nothing to say.
Hope you enjoyed💘

~Leena✌🏾