Chapter Eight

Nightmare in italics

Y/N pov
No please no I'll be better please I'll do better  I didn't mean to please. "You never mean to. Stop being a wimp," the guard says. Please no more. Please I'll do better," you say. "This will insure you do better," he says. You feel some shaking you so you start fighting. "Whoa it's only me Mama. Your ok you're safe," she says. I cling on to her. "It's ok you're safe now," Nat says.
I calm down after a bit.
"Tony has asked you to come to see him," a voice says. I cling on Nat tighter. "It's ok it's just Jarvis our AI," she says making my body relax a fraction. Nat carries me to where the goate man Tony was. "I found out about y/n's adoptive parents. Y/n has adopted relatives still alive social services will be stopping by soon apparently to see what Y/n wants to do," he says. "Ok thank you Tony," Mama says.

Time skip to when the social workers arrive

I'm nervous to say the least I want to stay with Mama. "Hello I'm Kate from social services. Ms. Romanoff since you didn't give up your parental rights she is yours just sign this paper," she says. "This seems a little too easy," I say. "Well it is because your mom never gave up her parental rights, she says. "Ok I think understand," I say. Mama looks over the paper then signs the paper. "You are all good to go," she says scanning the paper into a flat thingy then sending it to her boss then leaves. I'll have to ask Mama who she sent that to. "Mama who did the lady send the paper that you signed to and what is that flat thingy she was holding?" I ask curious never seeing that kind of stuff before. "She sent the paper to the judge they are the person who makes sure I can keep you. That flat thingy is an electronic device to help us communicate with others," she says. "Why do we need those electronical thingys if we can just talk to each other?" I ask not understanding. "Well it helps us communicate with others when we are far away," she says. I understand it a little bit more but not much. Anyways I'm happy to be with Mama again but I wonder what my life is going to be like living with the avengers. Well I guess I'll found out. 

A/n this is a short chapter but I promise it will get longer in the next one
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Don't forget to drink lots of water and eat
Have a great day/night
RomanoffFan1 😉❤️