Chapter six

Y/N POV
I felt back asleep. I was so exhausted. When the jet landed I woke up. I've always been a light sleeper I don't know why though. "I'm going to pick you up now is that ok?" Steve asked. "I guess," I replied skeptically. Steve picks me up and brings me to a lab of some kind. I started freaking out I quickly got out of Steve's arms. I backed away into a wall. I curled up into a ball on the floor. Natasha knelt down and talked to me.
"Hey kid no one's gonna hurt you," Natasha calmly told me. I looked up at her I recognized her but I didn't  from where. I didn't believe her.
I stayed like that for a couple minutes thinking of how I could I escape. I got up and used my fire powers against them. I started throwing fire balls at them. "Woah kid calm down," a guy in a black vest said. "No, I'm not gonna let you hurt me," I said as I kept throwing fire balls. "I'm so sorry about this kid," Wanda said as she was behind me. Before I could ask what she meant I passed out.

Steve's POV
We landed back at the compound I woke up and walked over to where y/n was laying. "I'm going to pick you up now is that ok?" I asked. She answered skeptically, "I guess." I carried her into the compound and to Bruce's lab. She quickly got out of my arms and backed away into a wall. She curled up into a ball. Nat went over and knelt down and talked to y/n. Nat said, "Hey kid no one's gonna hurt you." Y/N looked up at Nat for a couple of seconds then looked back down. Nat walked back over toward the rest of us. A few minutes later, y/n got up and stated throwing fire balls at us. Tony tried to talk to her down. "Woah kid calm down," he said. She told Tony, "No I'm not going to let you hurt me," she said as she kept throwing fire balls at us. Wanda went behind her and said, "I'm so sorry about this kid." Before y/n could ask what she meant she passed out. Wanda caught her and brought her to a bed.

Wanda's POV
I woke up when we landed and saw Steve talking to her. He asked, "I'm going to pick you up now is that ok?" She skeptically said,"I guess." Steve carried her into the compound with the whole team following behind him. We went to Bruce's lab. Y/N quickly got out of Steve's arms and backed away into a wall. She curled up into a ball. Natasha walked over and knelt down to talk to her. "Hey kid no one's gonna hurt you," Natasha said. Y/N looked up at her for a few seconds but then looked back down. I could tell that she recognized Natasha when she looked up. Natasha walked back toward us. A few minutes later, she got up and started throwing fire balls at us. Tony tired to talk to her, "Woah kid calm down," he said. Y/N told Tony, "No I'm not going to let you hurt me," she said as she kept throwing fire balls at us. I got behind her. "I'm so sorry kid," I said as I went into her mind to put her to sleep. She was confused as why I said that but before y/n could say anything she passed out. I caught her and brought her to a bed.

Natasha's POV
I watched as the y/n fell asleep. When the jet landed she woke up. I heard Steve ask her if he could pick her up. She skeptically said, "I guess." I could tell she was terrified but I couldn't blame her. We all walked into Bruce's lab when y/n quickly got of Steve's arms and backed away into a wall and curled into a ball. I felt bad that she was so terrified. I knelt down to her level and talked to her. "Hey kid no one's gonna hurt you," I calmly told her. She looked at me for few seconds then looked back down. I got back up and walked back towards the others. After a few minutes she got up and started throwing fire balls at us. Tony tired to talk to her, "Woah kid calm down," he said. Y/N told him, "No I'm not going to let you hurt me," she said as she kept throwing fire balls at us. Wanda went behind the girl and said, "I'm so sorry about this kid." Before y/n could ask what she meant she passed out. Wanda caught her and brought her to a bed.

A/n Hope you enjoy post soon 😊🍪🍕