Chapter Two

Date August 3rd 2015

Wanda's POV
It had been five months since the events of Ultron. I was sitting in my room when I got a message from Friday to come to the meeting room for an emergency meeting. It was really so I was confused but went as I stepped out out of my room I saw Nat leaving her room looking just as confused as me. I made my way it to the meeting room and saw everyone already there and Nick Fury.

Nat POV
I was getting ready to train when Friday said to come to the meeting room for an emergency meeting. I quickly left and saw Wanda stepping out of her room and I went to the meeting room to see Fury, and everyone else already there

Third Person POV
I'd was five am when all the avengers were told to come to an emergency meeting called by Nick Fury. After about twenty minutes everyone  finally arrived. "Why did you call us here?" a very tired Steve Rogers asked. "Because there is a mission you all have to go on," said a very annoyed Nick Fury. "What's the mission about?"asked a serious Natasha she always takes missions seriously if it could be important. "There's a big Hydra base, you need guys need to take down,"said Nick Fury. "How's is this avengers level threat?" asked Steve. "They have a girl there she's twelve. She has possible powers," said Fury and everyone went quiet. Her name is Y/n/l/n she was taken a year ago her family was killed," said Fury. "What did Hydra want with her?" questioned Natasha. "Well she was adopted by her family when she was a baby, and her biological parents had something to do with Hydra. But her biological parents are unknown," Fury answered. "When do we leave?" asked Steve wanting to help the girl. "In three hours to get ready," said Fury and everyone left to get ready.

Y/N POV
I was put in some sort of cage then loaded into the back of a truck. I was really confused as to why I was put in a cage as I can't use my powers anyways but I didn't protest because I didn't want to get beat again.
I arrived at another Hydra base and thrown into a cell, but it least had a bed. It wasn't a very good bed but it was something.

A/n Hope you enjoy