Chapter Seven pt 2

Warnings Russian maybe off
Not proofread

Natasha POV
Y/N was laying sleeping on the bed. The team and I talked for a while. I looked at y/n occasionally and saw her brows furrow reminding me of my daughter. She always used to furrow her brows when she was dreaming. We all continued to talk for the next forty five minutes when we all heard y/n talk in her sleep. "Natasha Romanoff is my mother. Mama Mama! I promise I'll find you again I promise," she said.
I didn't want to get my hopes up that my daughter was still alive. She woke up an hour later. Y/N sat up and looked at everyone. Y/N locked eyes with me. "Mama is that you?" she asked scared. I looked at her studying her features for moment before answering. "No you can't be my y/n she died when she was one years old," I tell her. "I can prove it to you that I'm yours. You called me Детка (baby) when I was a baby. You also told me that you loved me and to never to forget that you loved me. And I remember when I was tak." I cut her off and
wrapped my arms around her. We stayed like that for a moment not wanting to let go of each other. I couldn't believe y/n was alive. "I missed you Mama," she says with tears streaming down her face. "I missed you too Детка (baby)," I say well pulling away to wipe her tears.  "I remember everything, you, a place called the red room. Also that Adam and Martha erased my memories of you. They are still my parents but I want you to be my parent please," I ask.  "Tony can you check if any of y/n's adoptive family is still alive?" she asked.  "Can please not call then my family. They are the people who raised me nothing more. By the way who's Tony," she asks me.  "He's the guy in the black vest over there by the door," I  told her. I then introduced y/n to everyone. "I'm sorry that  I made you pass out," Wanda said. "It's ok Wanda," y/n said. "What other powers do you have," Bruce asks her. "Um I can control the elements and I have super hearing," she replied.  "That's amazing. By the way I will have to do some tests make sure your healthy," he said.
"O ok, she  says stuttering.  "When are we doing this Bruce," I asked. "As soon as possible." Bruce tells me. "I'll  do it now," y/said.  "You sure you want this right now?" I ask. Yeah I want get it over with," she replies . "Ok," I said. Bruce asked everyone to leave except for me and y/n. He quickly took a cotton swab and swabbed the inside of her mouth. Bruce had it tested well he waited for the results he did some other tests. He also took care of her bruises and wounds she gotten from Hydra.
"Y/N is malnourished and dehydrated but other than that she's healthy. I would like to see how she's doing," Bruce tells me. "I'm kind of  hungry can I have something to eat," she asks timidly. "Yeah let's get you something to eat," I say. Y/N hopped off the bed grabbed my hand and tried to walk then fell. "Are you ok?" I ask concerned. "Yeah I just forgot I had a sprained ankle," she says. "Do you want to use a wheelchair or have me carry you?" I ask. I honestly was hoping she would let me carry her. She asked me to carry her. I picked her up and couldn't believe how light she was. I started walking out of the lab when Bruce stopped me, "I have the DNA test results and Nat you are y/n's mother congrats" he tells me. I kind of figured but I wanted to get a DNA test done to make sure. "I told you guys that already," my daughter says a little bit frustrated. "Yeah, we know but we just wanted to confirm it," Bruce tells her. "Ok can I get something to eat now I'm starving," y/n says.  "Thank you Bruce now let's get you something to eat," I said. We walk into the kitchen and I set y/n down in a seat. "Sweetie what do you want to eat?" I ask. "Um I would love  macaroni and cheese with hot sauce or peanut butter sandwich. They've also been my favorites," she tells me. Y/N reminds me a little bit of Yelena of how she like macaroni and cheese. "You remind me of my sister Yelena she loves mac and cheese with hot sauce like you," I tell her. "Is she nice?" my daughter asks curiously. "Yes she's nice I'll introduce you to her soon," I say. I was excited to let Yelena and y/n meet sometime but nervous.  "You know what I love peanut butter sandwiches too," I told y/n with a little excitement in my voice. I make her mac and cheese and get out some hot sauce for her.  "Thanks for making me food Mama," she say quietly. "No problem baby, how about we order some clothes after we eat," I suggest.  I finish making the food and set it in front of her. "Um can you eat with me you don't have to if you don't want to," she asks timidity. I feel so bad that y/n was so scared to ask. " Sure I'll eat with you," I tell her with a smile on my face.
Once we were done we went to my room and got on my laptop. We looked for some clothes for about three hours. It took a while for y/n to find some clothes that she liked. I quickly orders them it would be here tomorrow afternoon. "Thank you for getting me new clothes Mama," she says in a tired voice. "Your welcome Детка (baby). Why don't you get some sleep," I say in a calming tone. "Ok I guess," she replies nervously but trying to hide it. I could still hear how nervous she was. I know she was scared to be taken away but she was safe. "I'll be here when you wake up Возлюбленный  (sweetheart)," I tell her reassuringly. Y/n agrees and falls asleep felling calm and safe. I couldn't believe I had my daughter back after all this time. I'm make up for everything that I lost with my baby girl that's a promise. I gently place a kiss on y/n's head.

A/n sorry for not posting a lot on this book will get better I promise

Don't forget to eat sleep and have fun

RomanoffFan1 😁🥰❤️🤪