𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝ 𝘠𝘖𝘜  𝘛𝘖𝘖𝘒  𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎  𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛  𝘞𝘈𝘚𝘕𝘛  𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚  𝘛𝘖  𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌  𝘐𝘕  𝘛𝘏𝘌  𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛  𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌

❝ 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘛𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘚𝘕𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌. ❞

IN THE small town of swellview, secrets lurked in the shadows. among the ordinary residents, there was a man with extraordinary abilities, a superhero. but behind his mask of heroism, a dark secret brewed.

CHILDREN WERE mysteriously vanishing, leaving the town in a state of fear and confusion. unknown to the townspeople, the masked hero who was supposed to protect them from this all is actually at the center of it all. yet, fate took an unexpected turn when a girl named eden entered his life.

SUSPICIOUS AND determined, eden sensed that there was more to this secretive hero than met the eye. as she delved deeper into his world, a connection formed between them. little did she know, they had a shared past, one that he had erased from her memories to protect her.

BUT WHY was he making people disappear? the answer lay in a vengeful villain, driven by rejection and fueled by a desire for revenge against the hero's lost love, eden's own mother.

THE STAGE was set for a battle between light and darkness. will henry find redemption and save swellview? will eden uncover the truth and reclaim her memories?

  THEN AGAIN, not all stories have happy endings, especially when everyone doesn't always get a second chance.

book aesthetic

{ i think i'm gonna call him out }

{ i think i'm gonna
call him out }

❛❛ so what? you did this whole thing
to get revenge on my mother
who clearly didn't want you in
the first fucking place. ❜❜