*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❝ 𝘠𝘖𝘜  𝘛𝘖𝘖𝘒  𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎  𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛  𝘞𝘈𝘚𝘕𝘛  𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚  𝘛𝘖  𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌  𝘐𝘕  𝘛𝘏𝘌  𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛  𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌

❝ 𝘠𝘖𝘜  𝘛𝘖𝘖𝘒  𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎  𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛  𝘞𝘈𝘚𝘕𝘛  𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚  𝘛𝘖  𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌  𝘐𝘕  𝘛𝘏𝘌  𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛  𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌. ❞

  "WE HAVE a surprise for the both of you so close your eyes

  "WE HAVE a surprise for the both of you so close your eyes." Eden found herself back home, sinking into the couch beside her brother Ricardo, who sat hunched over. Suppressing a smile, she pressed her lips together to stifle a small chuckle. Despite the unsettling incident at school, she carried on with her day, determined not to let it ruin her.

  During lunchtime, Roman unexpectedly whisked her away to the top of the bleachers for a kiss, much to her dismay. She even texted Jasmine to help her but she didn't answer her, she never does.

After the final bell rang, Eden made a beeline for her car. She spotted Jasmine, but her friend explained that she had to rush home because her grandma was visiting, which meant her parents wouldn't lay a finger on her. Eden's heart sank with a heavy weight as she reluctantly dropped Jasmine off at that dreadful, dreadful house.

As Eden arrived home, she was greeted by her parents who were already standing at the door, anxiously awaiting her return. Ricardo, her brother, was outside with his friends, showing off his skateboarding skills. Their parents called out to him, urging him to come inside for a while. It felt strange to Eden because her mom worked at the daycare round the clock, and her dad was always occupied as a doctor, never taking a break, not even on her birthday.

  "Yo, is it a new skateboard?" Ricardo exclaimed, his eyes lighting up with excitement at the mere thought. Eden rolled her eyes and retorted, "Nah, she said it's a surprise for both of us." Letting out a sigh, Eden mimicked Ricardo's gesture, covering her eyes with her hands.

"Hey, you two, keep it down," Eden's father hushed them, making his way towards the closet tucked under the stairs. "over there," he whispered, causing Eden to bite her lip in anticipation. She couldn't help but stifle a giggle, knowing all too well that her parents weren't the best at whispering or keeping things under wraps.