*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝖔𝖓𝖊.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

❝ 𝘠𝘖𝘜  𝘛𝘖𝘖𝘒  𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎  𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛  𝘞𝘈𝘚𝘕𝘛  𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚  𝘛𝘖  𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌  𝘐𝘕  𝘛𝘏𝘌  𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛  𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌

❝ 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘛𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘞𝘈𝘚𝘕𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘚 𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘌. ❞

  EDEN STRODE with purpose, her steps stretching out as she tried to keep up with the enthusiastic golden retriever at the other end of the leash

EDEN STRODE with purpose, her steps stretching out as she tried to keep up with the enthusiastic golden retriever at the other end of the leash. The playful pup was eager for any kind of outdoor playtime now that they were finally outside. Along the side of the street, the girl walked, her shadow trailing closely behind, even in the darkness of the night. The glow of the streetlights cast just enough light to create a shadowy silhouette of both Eden and her fluffy dog.

"We're almost there Lola, slow down." she gently tugged on the leash, coaxing the fluffy animal to slow its pace and walk alongside her. The street stretched out before them, lined with towering trees.

As they strolled together, their steps synchronized, creating a harmonious rhythm that echoed through the quiet neighborhood. The moon cast a soft glow, illuminating their path and casting a gentle glow on Lola's fur.

it was way colder than she expected today. If only she had known about this weather before leaving home, she would've definitely gotten a warmer and cozier outfit. The shorts and cropped sweater were doing nothing to shield her from the freezing cold.

She could feel the cold seeping into her bones, making her shiver uncontrollably. Each gust of wind felt like a slap in the face, reminding her of the dumb mistake she had made with her wardrobe selection. She hurried along the street, she couldn't help but be jealous of those who bundled up in thick coats and scarves, longing for the warmth they possessed.

Lesson learned: always check the weather forecast before stepping out, especially in Swellview's unpredictable climate.

people always rave about how amazing the weather in Swellview is during the day. But once the sun sets, it's a whole different story.