Madhav intentionally went inside the dense forest of Harinivanam,where Vaasantha cannot reach their eyes easily.

Just like he expected,Nauka Ratna and his father were all ready with swords and arrows as they tried an attack.

First the little attack went ahead which with Madhav and the Vijayashastra son-father opposite.

But later they had to use their Military power to fight against him.
Amazing! Right?

Soldiers, swords,arrows and stuffs to make a single person defeat.

Here starts the war against Vijayashastra and Madhav,who never seek help from anyone to stand against this Kingdom.

His soldiers and weapons were more than enough for him.
When it comes to sword fighting,one don't have to think much about taking a step back as it's never an easy thing to win against him.

The flame and rage of war increased as the soldiers of both the sides intensely played against each other while the rulers tried their best to kill Madhav anyhow.

But who are they trying to play with!
They even tried to attack from behind, secretly.
Well,that's what we can expect from people like this.

But Madhav who was well aware of these types of deeds of them never let them to even touch him.

The atmosphere filled with violence.
Many soldiers fell on the ground dead.
But the Vijayashastras weren't ready to admit their defeat.

Madhav's goal was to capture their kingdom which was never even in their thoughts.

Hearing the noises people and tribes who live in the deep of jungle came to look only to get shocked to core seeing an intense war and battle field in the middle of the forest.

Madhav's sword pierced against Vijaya Veera's chest making fresh blood drip on the ground through the sword.

Madhav punched his face hard that he fell on the grass with blood covered body.

Madhav's lips stretched upto a smirk as he roamed his eyes all around the files where the war raged on the top of every flame of revenge,and finding many soldiers and officials along with the cheap inhuman rulers of Vijayashastra lying on ground lifeless.

Madhav raised his swords and shouted in loud voice.

"SUCCESS"

Soldiers of him too raised their swords and arrows shouting and screaming with him.

Here Madhav won, alone with his bravery and intense revenge against them who once did sinful things against his mother.

He was always planning to capture the whole kingdom and to be the king where the inhuman administrators played their cheap ruke first,for his mother,for his sister,for his dream and revenge which he have been keeping hidden and silent ti this date,for his Radha.

Madhav and his soldiers started their journey with Vasughi and Lakshya who were aware of this succes of Madhav as he had informed before,to the kingdom of Vijayashastra as the new beginning of the kingdom.