Heroes New and Old

Fuck it, we ball
_________________________

Eight hours later...

I stared at the men before me, all in unique clothing that separated them from the regular people of the empire. Luther had gone somewhere with the Emperor and had yet to return. If one of them came my way I just slightly glared at them and they would back away.

'Cowards, the lot of them.' I thought as the nobles stayed away from me, 'Just a simple glare and they run away.' I was disappointed by them. They were supposed to be leaders, but they can't even face a semblance of adversity before quitting.

I nibbled on a piece of bread as I waited for Luther to return. It was pretty good. The servants of the palace moved around everyone like it was a dance, offering drinks and food to whoever they passed.

I noticed some guards stiffen. 'Strange. What happened now?' I asked myself as they moved around to make a path.

I wasn't surprised when both Luther and the Emperor walked back into the hall. Behind them walked in about five or six people. I raised an eyebrow before the Emperor clapped loudly to get everyone's attention.

Whatever he was about to say I ignored in favor of inspecting the heroes. All held facial features of those from Asia. Two had charcoal black eyes, one brown, one green, one blue, and the last had hazel. The two with black eyes also possessed black hair, everyone else was a different shade of brown.

'So I can tell their parentage, but where are they from? I know it's Earth, but where on Earth?' I questioned in my head before they were told to look in the corner of their vision. I was confused and looked as well and noticed a symbol. I focused on it and my eyes widened only a little as a screen popped up in front of me. 'How have I not noticed this?'

Y/N L/N
Lvl: 54
Age: 17

Skills: Gained learning from a teacher or observed through the world. Still have to be practiced to mastery to become a skill.
Instinct, Inspect, Blessing of the Saint, Fury of Sol, Smite, Heal, Ward Evil, Turn Undead, Greater Ward, Flame Cloak, Burst, Lay Hands, Intuition

Talents: Skills that must be trained to master
One-handed Blade mastery: 58%
Minds Eye: 78%
Sol Spirit: Max
Transfer: 31%
Destruction: 12%
Spell Sword: 32%

Occupation: ???

STR: B
AGL: C
LUK: B+
END: A+
MP: B

Rank-Up is available upon feats that improve legend. The harder it is, the more likely a chance to rank up will arrive.

Current Rank: B-
Due to being summoned from another world, and having done what some could consider impossible, current rank is B-.

Current Feats: Blessed by the Saint, Survived in a forest full of beast for two months from being lvl 1, gave self a chance to be great, proved your worth to someone you admire, summoned from another world.

'How did I get blessed by a saint? I don't even know what half of these skills are. Smite, lay hands, ward, turn undead, greater ward, and burst sound like some MMO skills. Shame I never played one.' I looked at the skill named 'inspect' and looked at one of the summoned heroes before using the skill on them.

Shimoda Miiko
Lvl: 1
Age: 16

Skills: Inspect

Talents:
Swordsmanship: 56%
Calligraphy: 78%