"Me krlungi na use pick Zai! Don't worry!" Aiza replied

"Please I need to drive I will be there!" Zaayan replied

"Okay phir tum krlo use pick me apni friend ke ghar hu I will stay the night here!" Aiza said

"Forran free Han!" Zaayan teased

"Shut up!" Aiza hung up!

Haider was not sleeping as his siblings thought he was working on some important presentation in library downstairs! Almost after two hours he picked up his stuff and went upstairs!

Haider walked towards Zaira's room she usually stays at night late so he decided to check on her! The minute he opened the room he understood everything!

He quickly went toward Mishi's room to confirm his suspicions and voila no one was there as well! Hamza and Haadi's room were empty aswell!

Haider was literally shaking with rage! He took long strides towards Hammad's room and found him sleeping without any remorse!

"Hammad uth!" Haider said loudly!

Hammad immediately sat ụp alert!

"Kia hua?" He asked panicked!

"Mere sath chal!" Haider asked

"Leken kyu?" Hammad asked

"Party me gaye ha chaaro ke chaaro ke gayab ha!" Haider snapped

Hammad's whole posture changed! They have been told not to alot of times yet they decided to disobey!

"Bhaijaan ko uthade?" He asked

"Nahi bhaijaan is to sweet with them! I will be the one ending this shit show today and don't you dare stop me Hammad!" Haider said dangerously!

"I have no plans!" Hammad said and scurried to the washroom!

Haider and Hammad left the house bubbling with anger! They decided to break their trust now he will break their bones! Haider was to angry to reason all he could see was red!

Raayan noticed Mishi sitting with Hamza! Haadi and Zaira were busy with friends!

"Hi!" He greeted Mishi!

When Raayan was in 7 grade and Mishi was in 9th he flunked Maths test the teacher wanted to see his guardian but he pleaded that he will do the best and give another one!

The teacher assigned Mishi to give him one to one tuitions in their free period for a week!

Mishi being a good girl agreed on it and helped Raayan! Raayan managed to score a decent percentage and saved him from the punishment he will forever be glad for it!

"Hi Raayan kese ho?" Mishi grinned!

"Me theek hu ap kese ho?" He asked

"All good?" Mishi asked

"Mishi me ata hu thori deair me okay?" Hamza stood up

Mishi and Rayan were engrossed in conversation!

"Wese don't mind ek baat poocho?" Raayan asked

"Poocho?" Mishi said

"Are you okay? Matlab you look quite off!" Raayan said

"I don't know bas dar lagraha ha!" Mishi replied

"Leken kyu? Is someone troubling you?" Raayan asked in hard voice

"Zaira is troubling me!" Mishi scoffed

"Me samjha nhi?" Raayan asked in confusion!

"Hamre ghar me kisi ko nahi pata hum yahn aye ha and she isn't ready to go! Dar lagraha ha ab!" Mishi said