Part 9

It's Halloween today! One of my most favorite holiday of the year. My mom has put up some decorations already and Niki and I are at my room, deciding on which costumes to wear to that party that we got invited to.

"What about Scooby Doo?" she asks and I shake my head in disagreement."No, literally everyone is going to wear that" I argue back and she falls back down on my bed with a big sigh. "I don't know then, I'm out of ideas" she says, throwing my plushy at me. I catch it and trow it back at her and it hits her head which causes me to laugh out loud. Se just glares at me and then laughs too.

I open my pinterest app, to check on some ideas and find a couple that I liked. "Hey, I think I got something" that causes her to shoot up and look down at my phone. She lets out a small 'Oh' and smirks at me. I look at the time. It was 3pm. Great, just enough time for u to go and buy everything we needed. We shoot shoot up from my bed and run down stairs into my car. We told my mom that we'll be back in 2 hours and she just wished us luck.

We sit down in my car and Niki yells out "TO THE MALL WE GO!". I cheer her up and we drive off.

************************

We got back home as we said in 2 hours and now we are getting ready. Niki was finishing up her makeup as I step out of my bathroom, wearing my outfit As soon as she sees me, her jaw fell on the floor. "Holly shit...Emily you look hot!". I look down at my feet and play with my fingers turning to look at myself in the mirror.

 I look down at my feet and play with my fingers turning to look at myself in the mirror

"Thank you, you look good as well!" I tell her looking her up and down.

"Okay, are you ready? We have 1 hour left and we still need to drive there" she asks while she looks for her phone

"Okay, are you ready? We have 1 hour left and we still need to drive there" she asks while she looks for her phone. "Yes, I just need to finish my makeup and I'll be ready" I tell her and she nods telling me that she'll be waiting for me in her car.

I finish up my makeup and walk downstairs passing the kitchen. I look inside and see a small note on the fridge. I walk up to the fridge and take the note to read it. 'I'm staying with Niki's mom tonight, Milo's with me. Be careful and have fun. Love, mom' I smile at the note and put it on the kitchen counter and walk out the house. While I was locking the door I heard a shuffle in the bushes which startled  me. A honk of a car and Niki screaming out my name, saying that we'll be late brought me back. I let out a small sigh and get inside the car.

"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost" she says looking at me. "I chuckle "Maybe that's because I'm wearing a ghost face mask" she laughs and starts telling me about how she and Max have been talking lately, and that she really likes him.

The time flew so fast that we didn't notice how we have already got here. We get out of the car and we see a bodyguard standing in front of the door. They hired a bodyguard? Oh well... We walk up to him and he asks our names. After we told him he let us in. Well that was easy. Inside there were a lot of people, some playing board games, some dancing, drinking, talking and well there was a few couples who were making out...

Niki told me that she had to use the bathroom,as soon as she left the room turned dark and purple lights were everywhere. The Dj started playing music as everyone started dancing. I felt like dancing too and I started swaying my hips to the song. I felt so free while dancing that I got a bit scared when I felt a pair of big hands wrap around my waist. I turn around and see a tall guy wearing a ghost face costume.

"I see you copied my costume" he says. I look at him confused and he notices that, so he takes of his mask. No way... I stare at him and my lips part a little. "Hello princess" Gabriel says.

"I...I...What are you doing here?" I had no words, my emotions were all mixed up. "You're not happy to see me?" he asks with a little frown on his face. I walk up ti him and hug him tightly. "I missed you" I mumble into his neck. He hugs me back and kisses the side of my head. "I missed you too. He picks me up and walks us over to the corner of the room. He puts me down and pulls my mask up onto the top of my head and leans his forehead onto mine and stares deeply into my eyes. 

"Did you miss me?" He asks which causes me to giggle. "I just told you that I did" I laugh and he smiles. "God... I love your laugh" he whispers but it was enough for me to hear. I blush a little and smile at him. We keep on staring deeply into each others eyes and I didn't even notice how we started to lean in. He was so close to me that I could feel his warm body pressing against mine. A scream of my name interrupts us and Gabriel groans as he leans his head onto my shoulder. I was breathing so hard and than I see Niki walking up to us with Max. And Chase was walking beside them. When did he get here?

"Gabriel is that you?!" her face is covered with shock and Chases too. But there was another emotion on Chases face which I couldn't really tell what it was. It looked as if he was jealous but I just brushed it off. They all hugged each other and they were getting to know Max which was going well. Niki walks up to me and I can already tell what she was about to say. "Did you and Gabriel..." I shush her by putting my hand over her mouth and tell her that I'll tell her everything when we'll get home or when we go hang out. She nods and gives me a thumbs up as we walk over to the guys.

All of us went to have fun. We danced, sang, ate, we were drinking different drinks and played games. We had a lot of fun. I see Gabriel walk up to me and pull me close to him "Let's get out of here" he whispers in my ear to which  I giggle nodding my head.He takes my hand and we run to the door to get out off here.

******************

We are at the park right now and I'm running away from him laughing at the same time. He catches me and spins me around which causes me t laugh even more. He puts me down and we make eye contact. I break it first and look up at the full moon . "It's a full moon today!" I say which causes him to look up as well. "It is" he says and he turns me to look at him. He starts to lean in and I do too. He stops and looks at me. "Can I kiss you?". "Yes" I whisper and he finally kisses me. It was gentle and at the same time passionate. We break the kiss to catch our breath. "Emily I really like you, fuck, I feel like I'm falling for you. I love your laugh, you silly little giggles, your beautiful eyes and lips. You are just so perfect. I love how you can be yourself , Emily I like you so much. Would you do me the honor in being my girlfriend?" he asks looking int my eyes.

I pull him down and kiss him. "Gabriel I feel the same was, I also feel that I'm falling for you" He kisses me hard and we stay in each others arms while looking up at the moon.

**********************

Gabriel parks his car next to my house. "So... I'll call you tomorrow?" I say and he pecks my lips. "Sure baby, I'll be waiting for your call" I kiss him one more time and walk over to my house. Before I enter I wave at him and he waves back and leaves. I enter and slide down the door with a huge smile on my face.