Part 1

I was laying in bed reading a book when I got a text from my best friend asking me to come over. I thought about it for a moment and eventually agreed.I put on a pair of light blue jeans and a white top. After I was done getting ready I went down stairs and entered the kitchen.

"Hey darling, where are you going?" my mom asked me as soon as I entered the kitchen. "Oh hey mom. I'm just going over to Niki's" . "Okay, just be careful". I came up to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Of course I will" with that I left the house and ordered an uber. It took me about 10 minutes to get to Niki's house. I paid the driver and thanked him for the ride. As I got closer to her house i knocked 3 times and waited for Niki to open the door. As soon as she does we see jump into each others arms.

"Finally you came Emily!" she whined as a 3 year old. I giggled at her silly behavior and hugged her back. "I missed u too! Even tho we saw each other a day ago".

"I don't care! Come on, come in" we entered her house and ran upstairs to her room. She got there first ans as I passed her brothers room I heard a very attractive deep voice. I knew it didn't belong to her brother because I know his voice. I brushed it off and went  after Niki. When we entered her room we started talking about different stuff. Boys, books, food, movies, clothes and pets.

"God that character is so hot" Niki whined while I was laughing my ass off. "Yeah right" I couldn't stop laughing while she rolled her eyes at me and eventually started laughing too. "Hahahaha..." we heard two guys laughing in her brothers room. Niki saw my confused face and said " My brothers friend is over again"

"Who?". "Gabriel. He's my brothers best friend they've known each other since childhood. He's very popular and hot but not my type tho. He's also very kind".

"Oh okay. I'm going to the bathroom" As I walk  up to the bathroom I bump into a hard chest.

"I'm so sorry" I look up and see the most attractive man I've ever seen in my life. He's 6'6 feet tall, green eyes, dark black hair. And those abbs... OMG! HE'S NOT WEARING A SHIRT! Sweet chicken nuggets.

"Khm..." I look up at him. "Oh sorry" I blush looking back down. "It's okay cutie" huh? Did he just call me cute? "I'm Emily actually". "I'm Gabriel. Gabriel Valentin. And sorry". "It's okay. Umm I need to go to the bathroom...". "Oh... right. sure. Goodnight" he gives me a cute smile and leaves. "Goodnight" I mumble back.

*****************

"Where have u been?" Niki asks as soon as I enter her bedroom. "In the bathroom?". "For 20 minutes?" she asks raising her eyebrow. "Yeah I just bumped  into Gabriel on the way" I say yawning as I lay down on her bed. "Oooooh tell me more!". "There's nothing to tell. I was going to the bathroom, bumped into him and i introduced myself. So did he"0 "Hmm...I see. What do u want to do?". "I'm craving pizza, chocolate chip cookies and hmmm...". "We can bake them in the kitchen and order pizza". "But it's 12 am" I look at her with a questioning look. "So?" I smirk at her. "Bet".

We start running down the hallway and into the kitchen. We giggle as we hear her brother Chase screaming at us to stop running. "NOPE!" we yell back laughing. We ordered pizza and started baking when Chase walks in with Gabriel right behind him. "Whatcha doing?" asks Chase as he walks up to us. "Chocolate chip cookies" I answer his question. "And u?". "We got bored playing video games so we came to check what you guys were doing. Oh and by the way Emily, this is..." "Gabriel" I finish his sentence. "Gabriel Valentin" I say while I watch Gabriel lean against the door frame smirking. "You know each other?". "No I was walking back to your room when something small bumped into my chest" he chuckled while still watching my every move.

I huff. "It was you who bumped into me". I glare at him. He looks me dead in the eye as he starts to walk up to me. "Is that so?" he asks not breaking the eye contact. "Y-yes" I stutter. "Hmm..." I lean against the counter, well that was what I thought, the thing is that he has pinned me to the counter. "I dont think so" he whispers in my ear. "Intense.." Chase and Niki say. Gabriel steps aside turning to look at Chase only to see him shooting daggers at him. "U okay?" he asks Chase only to reseive a nod from him. Niki and I exchanged looks and turn our attention back to the guys in front of us.

"Umm... Do u maybe want to bake cookies with us?" I ask looking at them. "Sure " Chase mumbles. We start baking and fooling around like throwing flour at each other which caused us all to be covered in it.

"I'm going to change".

"Yeah me too" Niki and Chase went to their bedrooms while Gabriel and I stayed in the kitchen. "You're not going to change?" I ask Gabriel while trying to clean my face with a paper towel. He wasn't really covered in flour unlike me. He looks at me holding eye contact with me. "No, I'll just take my shirt off" and so he does. Now he's standing shitless infrnt of me, only wearing his sweatpants. "Are u?". "Um no, i didnt bring anything with me so..."

"I'll bring u my hoodie" he starts to leave as I stop him. "Oh no please, I'm okay. I'll just ask Niki to give me something from her closet". "No. I insist". I think about it and eventually agree. He came back in a couple of minutes with his hoodie. "Here"."Thank u" I take it from his hands and go into the bathroom to change

"Thank u" I take it from his hands and go into the bathroom to change

It was quite big but I'll work. I walk back into the kitchen to find everyone there already. Niki was taking out the cookies and Chase was on his phone reading funny stories to everyone. I walked up to Gabriel to thank him but found him talking to someone on the phone. He was now wearing another shirt.

Hmm I guess he had a spare one with him.

I walked up to Niki only to see her and Chase arguing about who'll get the first cookie. "Guys what's wrong?" I ask them as I see that their attention are on my hoodie. "Who gave u this hoodie?" Niki asks looking me up and down. "Oh...Gabriel gave me his because i didnt bring spare clothes with me" I look down and start playing with my fingers. I see Chase clenching his jaw but he didnt say anything. "Okay" Niki smiles at me and they return to argue about who's going to have the first cookie. I quickly grab it and start running away, as i hear them yell that it's not fair I start to giggle. After a couple of minutes I walk back into the kitchen and I see Niki and Chase glaring at me which only makes me giggle. i sit down on the couch next to Gabriel.  Their kitchen and living room where combined so yes it was a big room.

"It looks good on u". "Huh?"

"The hoodie. It looks good on u" Gabriel says looking at me. I blush and look down mumbling a shy thank u. "WHO WANTS COOKIES". "ME!" I get excited and Gabriel chuckles at my reaction. Chase sets the cookies on the mall glass table that is in front of the couch as he and Niki sit on the opposite side. We start watching Outer Banks. I feel how Im starting to fall asleep as Gabriel scoots over to me, resting my head on his shoulder. "Here. Go to sleep Goodnight cutie" he mumbles the last words i return it with a small smile and fall asleep