Part 3

The next morning, after Niki and I woke up and washed up we went to the kitchen. The boys weren't there so we assumed that they were still sleeping. "You hungry? I can make some cereal" Niki says as she looks through the kitchen drawers. "uuuhh yeah". I check my phone to see if anyone texted me only to see that I gave 2 missed calls from my mom.

So I call her back to check up on her. "Hi mom, sorry for not answering. We just woke up. No no everything is fine. Are U okay? Okay I'll see you soon. Bye. Love you".

After I finished my phone call Chase and Gabriel walk in. " Hi guys" I say smiling at them. "Morning" they both say as they take a seat next to me. "What are your plans for today?" Chase asks looking between me and Niki. "I need to go home for a while then we think we can go to the beach and maybe shopping?" I say giggling as I see Nikis excited face.

"Can we come with? I can give U a ride home if U need" Gabriel says as he takes his bowl of cereal and starts eating. "Sure U can. And thank you, but my mom already said that she'll pick me up". "okay".

After we all had breakfast we talked for a while and as I get a phone call from my mom telling me that she'll be here any minute I excuse myself and went to get my things. When I came back everyone were talking to my mom outside. "Hi mom!" I ran up to her and hugged her. "Hi baby" she hugs me back and when she lets go she says bye to everyone and walks back to the car. "Bye guys, see U later". I hug Niki and before I leave I walk up to Gabriel. "I'll give U back the hoodie when we meet later okay?". "of course. See U". "bye".

I get in the car and we drive off.

**********

After we got home I went and took a shower, changed my clothes, folded up the hoodie and put it on my bed so I don't forget it later. I walk into our living room only to see my golden retriever running up to me. " Hi Milo, hi baby" I say sitting on the floor and cuddling with him. He's still a puppy but he's a very smart dog. "Do u want to come with me to the beach today?" I laugh as he starts running around and barking. He loves the beach.

I walk up to mom to tell her that I'm leaving soon and taking Milo with me. "Sure, he's your dog after all. I'll also leave soon, I have some stuff to do". I kiss her on the cheek and run up to get everything I need. I took my car keys, everything that milo might need such as water, some food, a towel and a leash because we'll go to the mall later. I bring my bikini and Gabriel's hoodie with me and we walk up to my car.

 I bring my bikini and Gabriel's hoodie with me and we walk up to my car

I open the door for my dog and help him to get inside . I open my door and start the car.

When we get there Chase and Niki are already waiting for me. "MILO!" Niki says as she runs up to us and starts to pet him. "Wheres Gabriel?" I look around not seeing him. " He went back home to get changed and his swim shorts. We need to pick him up". "okay". Niki sits in the front and Chase sits in the back with Milo. "Whats his address?" I ask giving my phone to Chase so he could write it down.