Part 2

I wake up from someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Niki in front of me. "Sorry, I didn't want to wake u up but me and Chase came up with an idea to go for a drive". I look at the clock and see that its 11 PM. "Oh okay". Niki leaves and I look back down only to see Gabriel sleeping peacefully on me.

 Niki leaves and I look back down only to see Gabriel sleeping peacefully on me

I start to shake him awake only to realize that he was already awake. "Hey" he whispered with a sleepy voice."Hi. Niki said we're going to go for a walk" I say as we both get up. "Okay. I'll go get ready". He goes to Chases room and I go to Nikis.

****************

We're all in the car just driving around and talking about different stuff as I get a call from my mom. "Hi baby, how are u doing?". "I'm good, how are u?". "I'm okay, I just calling to ask u if you're coming home or staying the night at Nikis". I see Niki turn around to face me and gives me a small smile. "I'm going to stay at Nikis for the night"  I see Niki do a little victory dance and I giggle at her. "Okay baby, stay safe! Call me in the morning if u need a ride back home". "okay bye mom, love u".

"So you're staying the night?" Chase asks not taking his eyes of the road. "Yup" I smile looking at my phone and giggle as I see my mom send me funny and cute emojis. "So guys do u just want to go for a walk somewhere or just go back home? Because it's kinda late" I hear Chase say. I check the time only to see that its 12 am already. "I think we should just go home. we can do something at home". Everyone thinks about it for a second and eventually we all agree.

When we got back home we all went to separate bedrooms. At the moment Niki and I are in he bathroom doing skincare. "Soooo... Tell me, what do u think of Gabriel?" Niki elbows me as I giggle at her. "He's nice". "THAT'S ALL?!" she looks at me with wide eyes. I shrug not knowing what else to say. I mean he's nice and very kind. It's just that I've known him only for a couple of hours."U guys looked so cute sleeping next to each other". I chock and start to cough after she said that which only makes her laugh at my reaction. Then she starts a new conversation for what I was very clad and thankful. After a while we put on our face masks and decide on taking pictures and posting them on our Instagram story. 

As I post this photo I see that I got a new follower and decided to check who it was

GabrielValentin has followed u.