Chapter 9

I stood there and stared at Thanatos. I pulled the blanket closer to my body. What was he doing here? I felt threatened so I turned. I ended up hurting my tail. I pulled the blanket over my tail which gave him a sneak peak at my underwear. He just laughed. When I see Zeus, I am going to have a long talk with him.

"So, getting sexy with humans? I would think that you would have gone for the tall model looking one or the young one, but I can see that you want to try it all." He said. I considered telling him that he was my other half, but I remembered what Hypnos said.

"Thanatos, could you please get out. I really don't want to talk right now." I told him. He just sat there and stared at me.

"You know, I have actually missed you. I miss our little romps. Since you are already undresssed, why don't we give it a go?" He suggested.

"No, I will not. I am not in the mood. Once again, please get out." I tell him. My tail started to whip around. It knocked some books off of the shelf. I didn't even bother to respond to it.

"Ooh, fiesty, I like it." He said as he walked over to me. He put a hand on my shoulder and the other was on my chin. He pulled my face so that I looked at him.

"Let's have some fun." He said. He then kissed me hard. Itried to puch him away, but he was too strong. He pulled the blanket off of me. I gasped and he pulled me close to him. He grabbed my arm and my neck.

"Come on Casey. Don't be a party pooper." He whispered in my ear.

"Thanatos, please, let me go. I don't want to do this." I started to cry. I didn't want him. I wanted Jay. Thanatos' grip tightened on me. I felt his member press against my thigh.

"Why not? What is wrong?" He asked. I looked at him and I saw that he was smiling.

"Thanatos, you are hurting me. Please, let me go." I tell him. He  then wiped my tears away.

"I am only holding you, because you won't do as I say." He tells me. He then shoved me onto my bed. I turned over to get away, but he shoved me into the bed. He moved my tail so that he wouldn't break it.

"Sshh, I still don't understand why you are acting like this. Just give me a little time and I will make this all better." He then started to kiss my neck. I thought of him being tied up by ropes, but nothing was happening.

"Stop that. Your powers don't work on your co-workers." I felt him smile against my neck. Then I thought of something else. I thought of an earpiece. I thought of Hermes having one too. Then I felt something in my ear.

"Thanatos, please got off of me. I don't  want this" I say to him. I was really hoping that Hermes would hear it.

"Casey, you know that I am only here to make you feel good." He then grabbed one of my breasts.

"THANATOS! Get off of Casey!" Heremes said. I saw that he was in a monk's clothes. Thanatos got off of me and stood right in Hermes' face. Thanatos is taller than Hermes by about 6 inches. I grabbed my sheet and held it close.

"What are you going to do, Wings?" Thanatos asked him.

"taking into account, that I am the Messenger god, I could pop down to the Underworld and say hello to Hades. I am sure that he would love to hear about this." Heremes challenged back at him. Thanatos backed up.

"In fact-" Hermes then disappeared. Thanatos looked at me. I thought, in that moment, he was able to actaully kill me. I blinked and I was on my couch, with out my sheet. Well this is embarrassing. I never thought that I would ever be on my couch, in my underwear, with my dad standing there.