_UNKNOWN PARTY_

Rin's pov

It's been a while, after running from home. I am in Italy and have decided to go to a party in a palace with all options. That's where I will find the Widow. The AI still followed me and popped up anywhere, letting me know the way. Why would AI want me to go to a party anyway but this is my only last chance. After going to different auctions and casinos, I am sure I will find someone who could help me.  I wish to go back but I know the consequences. 

Before one day, someone leaved a white suit in my rented room. I wore it. It looked unbelieving good on me, all businesslike. The white suit with bare chest kind of felt open but I had no choice. White pants, white sketchers, and some chains dangling my fair neck. It somehow made me feel like a bad boy. I wore many suits and dresses in my previous this one was off-limits. I don't care about this sh*t! I am on a run with some crazy A.I. who wants me to make god knows what.

There was a limbo waiting down with a driver. As I came down he bowed, "Lovely evening, Mr. Litoskii" And who the hell is that? The AI can trick anyone it wants. I got in and looked out the city. It had houses of Venice but on the ground. What will happen? What am I even doing? Going to a Party? Well plan is to get the attention of the secret organization of the world, that I am blackmailed and to stop AI. I also need to keep the lookout for the agents too. At least I will find them again and ask for help.

The palace was more of a Greek building from the outside but from the inside, it was a party of futures. Everything was black with blue and White disco lights jumping around. There was weird music blasting and hundreds were dancing in the crowd. weirdly. I went along the crowd and sat in one of the seats of the bar. I ordered myself an expensive drink and I may not like it. I slowly took a few sips looked around and caught the eyes of the light blonde woman. She seemed surrounded by black-suited bodyguards. She was a passionate and confident lady. The widow. That's what he wanted! I glanced a few looks and seemed to notice me. She walked up to me and sat beside me. 

"what do we have here? I don't remember inviting a young boy to my party" she gestured coming closer to me. I sip my drink, my hand going through my hair, making sure I am some bad boy. "My brother and sister seemed a little busy with their hands full, I just came here to enjoy," I said smirking at her. Her face seemed like she believed me, like every word of it. "Is that so" I put my hand on the table and she suddenly kissed my cheek almost creeping me out. She went away winking in a flirty way. Jeez, what a woman.

 Whew.

~~~

Meanwhile...now

That's how I got their attention. It was all a part of a plan. Again get their attention, leave trails, and lead them to a place where the Entity can not reach. An abandoned village with no reception or satellite. I don't know if Entity predicted this but I had to take a move. 

Now I am standing in a totally rundown village with two of the most skilled agents. Well, that was part of the plan, but don't want them to fucking kill me!!!

"I know who you are," Ethan said, "you're Rin Higari, right". As expected they knew my identity. I stayed calm. They both had their guns pointed at me. Ethan and Grace moved closer to me, and he took off my mask revealing my young handsome face and bright green eyes.

Did you get the boy, Ethan? The comms rang with Benji's voice. Ethan reached his ear and said. Yeah, we got him.

"You're here," I said looking at Grace. My broken English accent was stupid (like the one Steven He says 'STOODIP', due to my Japanese accent.

"I saw you at the White Widow's party in Paris." Now that's the scene when they were running and Grace, the lady with brown hair kind of bumped into me by accident which was not because I was planning to be noticed. Ethan still had pointed his gun a his head. "I'm not much of a fighter, I do not intend to fight with you," I said looking at Ethan. Ethan was still wondering why was I, the boy at the party, was here. There must have been a reason right, it had been while Entity had been active, and Ethan lowered his gun, Whew, still not lowering his guard.

"Speak", Ethan commanded me. And I spilled everything out. Ya, that's what happened.

After telling them my runaway story and all. I came to my main topic.

"I wanted to talk with you. This is the Entity that made me run and she is the reason for the accidents in Singapore and Abu Dhabi. I knowledgeably say you know it well too"

Their faces seemed they were a bit surprised that I knew is much and they trusted me.

~~~

everyone's pov

They were in a trashed room in an abandoned apartment. Grey walls and broken furniture. They all gathered around a table.

"The Entity's source code is located in the Sevastopol submarine. The hi-tech Russian submarine was lost in the Arctic Ocean near the Bering Sea after The Entity tricked the Russians and hit themselves with a re-routed missile. The train crash on the Rauma Railway line in northwestern Norway and the recent accidents in Manhattan and New York. Ya I know that"

Rin sat on empty chairs, crossing his legs.

"You and your team have been in those accidents, right?", He raised an eyebrow waiting for the answer.

"Yes," Ethan replied. "we've been trying to stop Entity since then"

"Do you have the key?" He asked

"---"

"you don't have to answer that cuz you still don't trust me. I already assume you've seen my file, no offense. But did the file really have any records of me studying crypto-logy or martial arts, huh."

Wait what! No, it wasn't. Benji exclaimed in comms. And he murmured something and typed in laptop.

 Ethan, he's a pawn of Entity!

Ethan suppressed the shock removed his gun and pointed at Rain's head the second time. This time Rain didn't bother moving, he sat there staring into nothing.

Rin faintly smiled.

"Yes I am"

"---"

"Then why are you here" Grace asked pointing the gun at Rain.

"As I said, I ran away because Entity made me, but is still tailing me that's why I bought you here. To this abandoned place. To talk to you. Do you think I wanted this?! I don't want her taking up any lives. We have to stop her I can help", Rin explained and got up.

Ethan lowered his gun and closed his eyes with his one hand rising in confusion.

"Wait! What is your connection to the Entity?", he asked.

Rain signed with an 'ugh'.

~~~

///(>,<)///

Hi! Sorry for being late (due to exams). Hope you like it. thank u

Byeee!