...Lamb

We see Solomon approaching just before sunrise. However, Sia's with him.

MacArthur murmurs, "Damn."

I jump out and rush Solomon. As I'm slapping and beating him, he simply flinches. Aries and MacArthur grab me while Sia stands unmoved. Gnashing, I try and punch her. Nonchalant, Solomon says, "Let me get her home, then I'll be home."

"That bitch can walk home! You're not taking her anywhere!"

I go into a jealous rage and start beating Solomon some more. Aries says, "Miss, we'll take you home. King, you go talk to your wife."

Constraining me with one arm, Solomon answers, "No! No one can take her home but me. Lo, I'll be home within the hour. I promise."

Solomon smells like pure sex. Aries and MacArthur are now cussing him out. Livid, MacArthur drags me to Aries' car saying, "Fuck him! You don't deserve this, so stay put!"

Now watching out the back seat window, I see Sia get into Solomon's car. Aries and Solomon are by his car door. Aries is arguing, but Solomon's emotionless. I'm watching Sia and she's calm, redoing her lips. I just start sobbing out loud. Hearing me, MacArthur shouts, "Yo Aries! Let's go! King man, you ain't shit!"

Aries jumps inside and we peel off.

They wait at the house with me until Solomon arrives. Hyde and Lee are up too. Solomon enters to all our glum faces. Glancing around the room he says, "Let Eloise and me talk in private."

"That's fine, but we're not leaving." Aries replies.

Solomon nods, grabs my hand then we go upstairs. I enter the room sobbing. Now sitting on the bed with his head hanging he says, "Sia's the funeral director from Lola's funeral home. Her mother showed me how to resurrect Lola. Her mother died right in front of me. Sia covered what we had done."

"What does that have to do with you fucking her."

"I didn't fuck her."

"I can smell her on you a mile away King!"

He whispers, "She let us use her body."

Although I figured that's what he went to do, still my mind can't comprehend that's what he actually did. But the moment he says those words I feel disgusted and afraid of him. It's one thing to say you've been visited by the dead, but once you start interacting with them you've entered into a different level of perverness.

"Now you're into necrophilia?"

"I'm not sleeping with a corpse."

"Lola's a corpse King!! Why can't you accept that? ...You're really sick! You need real help!"

I go to run but he jumps up, grabbing me. Now screaming, he covers my mouth. Everyone runs upstairs, but he kicks the door shut then locks it. My teeth now gouging in his hand, he throws me to the floor as I scream, "PLEASE HELP ME! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!"

Our room door comes caving in. Solomon's on the floor, face nestled in his knees, weeping. Hyde and Lee rush to comfort him. Solomon peeks up at Aries whimpering, "Why would you let my boys see me like this?"

Aries starts crying but Hyde says, "It's okay daddy. We want to be here for you."

Lee's only 10, but he's nestled up underneath his dad grimacing us all.

Solomon stammers, "Leave me w-with my sons. Everyone else g-get out."

"King..." I whimper.

Cutting his eyes my way he grits, "Especially you."

THE FIRSTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें