|| Chapter Twenty Four ||

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bakugou barked as he followed Todoroki and his father out of the car and down a pebbled path

Todoroki was unphased. "My sister invited us all to dinner." He announced calmly.

(Y/N) gulped thickly. She was still frazzled by the events that had transpired earlier. She tried to put the feeling away but couldn't. She could feel the man's hands on her and it made her sick to her stomach. All she wanted to do was go home and cry into her pillow but unfortunately, that would be postponed for now.

"WHY THE FUCK?!" Bakugou cried dramatically.

"Because she wanted to meet my friends." Todoroki's tone geared a more nervous tone.

"YOU MARCH IN THERE RIGHT NOW AND TELL HER THAT WE ARE NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE, FRIENDS!" Bakugou screeched.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. "Will you give it a break, Bakugou?" She sighed irritably, pushing past the hothead and following the Todoroki men into their home. She was nervous but she wouldn't let it show. She was determined to make this night pass quickly.

"Come on in!" A cheery voice sang. "Thanks for clearing time in your busy schedules to drop in for a bite!"

(Y/N) caught sight of a woman at the door, wearing an apron and a wide shining smile on her face. She had white hair with tufts of red knitted in the colour. (Y/N) guessed it was Todoroki's sister. "I'm Fuyumi! Shoto's older sister!" Correct. "It's nice to meet you! Thank you for looking out for him!"

"Thank you for welcoming us into your home!" Midoriya replied brightly, bowing relentlessly. "It's an honour! Oh, yeah! I'm Todoroki's classmate Izuku Midoriya and I couldn't be more excited to be here!" He held his composure more than he had done when meeting (Y/N)'s father.

"Oh, I remember you!" Fuyumi gleaned. "You fought my brother at the Sports Festival!"

Midoriya grew bashful. "Oh- right, I'm sorry I kinda hurt him back there!" He laughed nervously. "I swear it wasn't personal! It's just that we were giving it our all and-"

"She understands that it was just a match, Midoriya." Todoroki interrupted flatly.

"I hate this!" Bakugou seethed.

(Y/N) hit him on the shoulder with a scowl. "Behave yourself!" She hissed before walking up the stairs and bowing to Fuyumi. "I'm (Y/N) Yamasaki, another one of Todoroki's classmates." She smiled kindly.

"Oh, yes! Shoto has mentioned you!" She laughed heartily.

"I hope only good things." (Y/N) chuckled.

She joined Midoriya and Bakugou and followed them down the corridor. She looked out into the garden with a soft gaze. It was pretty.

"Sorry for the sudden invitation," Fuyumi spoke as they walked. "I'm delighted this managed to work out."

"It's an honour!" Midoriya grinned.