|| Chapter Twenty ||

(Y/N) blinked her eyes open as her mind awakened from its slumber

(Y/N) blinked her eyes open as her mind awakened from its slumber. She brought her hands up to her eyes, rubbing them harshly to help her wake up. She rolled out of her bed with a quiet groan. She felt her cat run against her legs with a soft mewl. (Y/N) felt her lips lazily smile at the soft fur.

Her cat had grown a liking to her over the weeks after (Y/N) had returned to her room after she had woken up from her coma. She'd named the cat Ophelia after having heard it on the television displaying a re-done depiction of a Shakespearean play (Y/N) could not name. She'd asked Koda to identify the sex of the pet, along with a beg not to tell anyone about the cat she wasn't technically supposed to have. Only he and Kirishima knew of Ophelia; Noah had told Kirishima about the cat so he could feed her while (Y/N) was away.

(Y/N) cooed at Ophelia as she stood, instantly heading to the bathroom and grabbing her toothbrush. She brushed her teeth as she pulled open her curtains, letting light flood into her room. Her eyes sparkled with glee at the billowing snow outside. She already felt the cold from the window pane and took a step back away from it but not tearing her eyes from the beautiful winter that painted the scenery.

She finished brushing her teeth, followed by brushing her hair and then getting changed before she headed downstairs. She pressed a soft kiss on Ophelia's head just before she exited her room with a box beneath her arm.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" A large majority of her class chanted once they caught sight of (Y/N) emerging from the stairwell.

(Y/N) grinned largely at the cheery atmosphere of their dorms. Fairy lights were strewn across the walls and ceiling. Tinsels and ornaments decorated the room. A large Christmas tree stood tall at the centre of the floor, gleaming with various baubles and decorations.

Mina rushed up to (Y/N) with a shining smile. "Yamasaki! Put this on!" She instructed, passing (Y/N) a red Santa coat. (Y/N) thought nothing of it and slipped it over her clothes while Mina placed a Santa hat on her head. At the end was a blue sphere. "It's supposed to be a particle! Not very accurate anymore but I did my best!" Mina giggled.

(Y/N) smiled. "I love it!" She followed Mina further into the common room.

Mina leaned into her closely. "I need you to help me to get Bakugou to put his outfit on." She whispered in a hushed tone.

(Y/N)'s eyes narrowed on Bakugou who sulked against the wall, his arms crossed and his face twisted in a permanent grimace. She nodded firmly to Mina. "I'll help. But we'll have to catch him off guard." She said seriously.

Mina beamed with joy. "Got it!"

(Y/N) slipped the present she'd brought underneath the tree and slotted herself onto the sofa, between Tsuyu and Uraraka, and immediately began to dig into the feast laid out in front of her. Admittedly, she'd slept in quite late so it was already geared towards the traditional Christmas dinner (although eaten at lunchtime) cooked by the skilled Sato.