When Neil sees that she is looking at him, he continues his talks

" Mere liye to pyar ka mtlab shaadi karke saath rehna hi tha par maine tumhari marji nahi jaani ki tum kya chahti ho aur maine khud se soch liya ki tum meri ye baat maan jaogi... I did not even try to know what you think about marriage.
Mine and your definition of love is different and I didn't realize it, your thinking is also not wrong, you are right in your place.....I just didn't try to understand this thing earlier... so forgive me for all this too...."

Avni still keeps looking at him silently and seeing her not saying anything, Neil speaks further...

" aur rahi baat shaadi aur sagaai ki...so it's up to you, I can wait for you my whole life, so what's the big deal in waiting for a few more years.... shaadi tum waise bhi nahi karna chahti, to ab agar sagaai ke liye bhi tumhe waqt chahiye to tum mujhe bta do, main ghar par baat karke ye sab cancel karwa dunga...."

Avni still remains silent on his words and Neil moves closer to her, seeing which Avni no longer moves back from her place, Neil comes closer to her and holds her placing both his hands on her shoulders

" Kuch to bolo kya chahti ho....? Main maanta hu maine tumhe hurt kiya hai par meri is galti ki saza itni badi mat do... tumhari khamoshi bardaast nahi ho rahi mujh se... kuch to bolo...."

" Meri khamoshi bardaast nahi ho rahi aapse...to fir aap mujhe kisi aur ke saath kaise dekh paate..."

" Such a situation will never happen, you are only mine... I will not let anyone else's shadow come upon you, so don't say these things again....and now leave all this talk...mujhe jo kehna tha maine keh diya, ab tumhe mujhe maaf karna hai yaa nahi ye tum decide karo...aur haan ab main chalta hu, otherwise staying locked in the room for a long time, that too in the presence of Neela maa, will not look good... Now you must be understanding what I am trying to say..." Avni looks at him in disbelief at this, he really can't remain serious for long.

" Aur tumhe mujhe jitni saza deni hai de do, par yaad rakhna saza tumhari bhi kam nahi hogi....aaj tumne ek baar nahi, njaane kitni baar mujhe " Aap " bola hai..So I hope you remember your punishment but today I will not give you that punishment, so see you later..."

Saying this, Neil leans towards her and quickly kisses her cheek, on which Avni's eyes become big and seeing her reaction, Neil smiles but before leaving he also kisses her other cheek and then in no time he gives her a light peck on the lips, quickly turns from there, opens the door and goes out from there not before seeing her one more time.

And here Avni remains shocked, he did this so quickly that she did not even get time to stop him.

Neil comes out of his room into the hall where no one is there and seeing this opportunity he goes straight out of the house because if Neela had seen him coming out of the room alone like this, she would have definitely asked questions about Avni and due to not getting any correct answer, he may become suspicious about their fight, so that's why he leaves from there without meeting her.

But it is said that nothing is hidden from a mother's eyes, Neela sees Neil going out of the house but she does not stop him.

Actually, Neela had become suspicious of both of them the moment Avni went into the room angrily and Neil followed her to pacify her and even after talking for a long time, he left Avni's room alone and went out of the house like that So Neela's suspicion has turned into confidence that something has happened between these two, otherwise Avni would never have behaved like this with Neil, She was always happy to see him at home but today things were different between them.
Perhaps Neela might have seen Avni angry with Neil like this for the first time.