" Yehaan se jaaiye, mujhe aapse baat nahi karni...."

" Par mujhe to karni hai..." she sees him on this and Neil says further

" Mujhe tumse baat karni hai, ek hafta ho gya hai Avni... I know I did a lot of wrong in this one week, I didn't try to talk to you, and went away somewhere without telling you but only I know how I tolerated this one week, without seeing you and without talking to you... please meri jaan ise meri aakhiri galti samjhkar maaf kardo..." Saying this, he comes straight close to her and hugs her, due to which Avni stumbles backwards due to the sudden weight of his body.

He places his head on her shoulder, putting his cheek on her shoulder and speaks in a low voice.

" I love you Avni, please forgive me.." he whispers in her ear holding her tightly and suddenly all her anger and resentment merge into tears, it is not that she did not feel like talking to him......But she is deeply hurt by his words and reactions....
she did not expect Neil to react this way to her decision of not marrying him right now and he even said that if she wants, she can marry someone else also....how can he even think that she will leave him and think about someone else, She just needs time and not anyone else....and she is hurt by these few things of his.

And remembering all these things of his again, she tries to separate him from herself but Neil keeps his hold on her strong but still she uses a little more strength and pushes him back due to which Neil gets shocked seeing this behavior of hers...When he separates from her, he sees that her eyes are filled with tears, which breaks his heart.

" Avnii..... He is unable to say anything further when Avni interrupts him.

"No, ( she says showing him her palm while wiping her tears...) chale jaaiye yehaan se, aapne hi kaha tha ki main kisi aur ko dhund kar us se shaadi kar loon, to ab aap yehaan kyon aaye hai... yehaan se chale jaaiye, main kisi aur ko dhund lungi...." He is shocked to hear this and also angry.

" Dhund kar to dikhao.., jaan le lunga uski jisne meri jaan ko aankh uthaakar bhi dekhaa...." Avni is slightly stunned seeing the way he says this.

" Main tumhe chhodne wala nahi hu, tumhe jitna gussa rehna hai raho... jitna ladna hai mujh se lado....nahi baat karni it's ok tum apna waqt lo....par humare beech kisi aur ko laane ka socha to mujh se bura koi nahi hoga..." He speaks the last line in a strict voice, which shocks her a bit.

And Neil understands that right now she needs her own space to calm down, so it would not be right for him to stay here.

He came here to apologize to her, to make things right between them, but she is not ready to listen to anything....and right now he is in her house where Neela maa is waiting for them outside, so he doesn't have much time... So at this time it seems right for him to do what Avni wants, meaning, go away from here.

" Tum chahti ho n ki main yehaan se chala jaaun, theek hai main jaa raha hu....." she looks at him when he says this

" par jaane se pehle main sirf itna hi kahunga ki... I know i have disappointed you, You came to me with a lot of expectations to express your feelings, but I disappointed you by not listening or reacting in that way...If possible, forgive me for that..."

Hearing this Avni looks away from him, she herself is not able to understand that she wants to make things right with him but what is stopping her, she wants to hug him but she can't
And there he doesn't like her turning her face away from him.

" Perhaps I never asked for your consent in some things and thought that you also want what I want and this is where I made a mistake...." Avni looks at him for this thing... Now it is not like that, he always asked her consent in everything, then why is he talking like this.