SIYA

Siya dhar
Age -24 years
Father - Narendra dhar
Mother - leema dhar

Uncle - no more
Aunt - Monika dhar
Cousin - Neil dhar

My little feet did their best to reach the floor from my unicorn bed ,  finally after some time and my own hardwork my feet touched the floor , i looked at the cute Barbie watch on my side table “its 7am ma must be in the kitchen ”

I ran towards the kitchen and saw ma holding a bowl of something she's mixing with all her powers , i love it when ma cooks she looks like the happiest person on the planet , i stood there just to watch her doing her work , papa always says ma is the ma is the most beautiful person and i believe that she has those perfect blue eyes and world's best smile .......

“You woke up baby , come mumma will teach you how to make pancakes ” ma said looking up from her mixing bowl . I giggled and started walking towards her but suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind i try but I'm unable to move any further
“maaaa” “maaa help me ” the feeling of fear registered inside me

Ma looked at me but this time there Wasn't a smile on her face it was blood all over her on her face , hands, she is no more smiling, she is just standing there watching but not really watching me ...

“Maaaa , papaa ” i started crying but there's nothing that i can do standing here I'm unable to move .......

“Look away baby ”
“Mumma loves you siya always remember that ”

“Nooooo nooooo noooo
Maaaaa maaaaa
Maaaa please mummaa ” i screamed but there's nothing i can do , i can't move, she's crying, blood a lot of it suddenly covers her clothes and her eyes closed.

My eyes shot opened , I could feel the sweat rolled from my forehead , my whole body is shivering despite the heat from the duvet , i felt the tears rolling down my cheeks but for some reason I can't move the fear of something lurking in the darkness makes a shiver run down my spine .

19 years it's been 19 years and i can still feel every memory inside me , every single detail ,every pain i experienced in those moments but I'm no more that helpless girl I'm SIYA DHAR now and somehow the name itself reminds me of every good thing that happened to me , i closed my eyes and tried to sleep again but i know sleep won't come now so i walked towards the bathroom and decided to take a shower.

After showering and doing my morning yoga i looked at my watch only to realise i have an important meeting today .

I changed into my outfit for today and walked downstairs only to find Ma and baba fighting like children as always it was about Baba's bad habit of eating sweets even though he has diabetes.

“ when will you start taking care of yourself narender”  ma used her most maa like tone

“ oo hoo you're just over reacting leema , it was just a single gulab jamun ........”
Baba said  looking towards me for help.

i love baba  but he have a very bad habit of eating sweets and then getting sick , he never listened to the doctor's when they told him to retire until he faced the worst of diabetis and i had to step up handle the buisness.

“baba how about you actually start listening to ma amd doctors ” i said and walked towards the dinning table for breakfast.

“ why would he, he loves it when i get worried about him every second of the day ”

“i am telling you siyu , I'm not even going to talk to him let alone take care of him if he gets sick this time” ma shouts from the kitchen making sure cook dada has prepared everything she wants.