Drunk in you.

Sana's pov.

"Any news about your model?" Chaeyoung asked me as she lighted up her cigarette and I just rolled my eyes, focused on finishing my drink which made her chuckle.

"That's a no."

"Any news about your heiress?" I asked back, deciding to pay her back with the same coin and Chaeyoung groaned as she punched my shoulder lightly.

"Bro why you always gotta remind me.." she said and I shrugged.

"You did it first. It's just karma." I said and Chaeyoung chuckled before sighing as she took a sip from her drink which got my attention.

"Hey, you'll get drunk quick if you smoke at the same time." I warned the blonde but she just smiled before finishing her glass and ordering another.

"That's my goal." She stated and I sighed before taking the drink away from her.
"Okay what's really the issue? You never ask me to come drink with you in a bar at 4am for fun, what's up?" I asked , trying to comfort her as I rubbed her back gently.
And to my surprise Chaeyoung bursted into tears and hid her face with her hands as she sobbed hard.

"I'm so in love with her ,Sana..and it hurts. I love her so much and I'll never be good enough to be with her as more than just a escort." Chaeyoung cried out and I mindlessly kept rubbing her back.
I wish I could focus, maybe say something reassuring,  make her laugh, anything,but shy was I thinking of her..

It's been a week since I last saw Tzuyu in person cuz I kept watching different fashion events she attended, shows she modelled for, I even saw her in magazines, it's like she was everywhere.

My pride wouldn't let me contact her, of course, even tho I felt so restless and out of place without her presence.
Chou Tzuyu had a very strange effect on me that I didn't like, not even one bit.

Soloist IM NA YEON shocks netizens with new comeback, remake of former girl group Rania's song 'Doctor Feel Good' by having foreign super model Chou Tzuyu in her music video, explicitly putting on display very close scenes between her and the model.
The singer is currently facing harsh criticism from the netizens, many of her upset fans posting videos of them ripping her merchandise while a big majority of the others are supporting her fully.
The announcement the company gave about the comeback not being promoted at all in Korea due to unknown reasons revolted the LGBT community in both Korea and internationally as fans have hard criticism to the company.

I frowned as I read the article.
I didn't keep up with celebrities that much, especially idols but I did like a few of Im Nayeon's songs, however her usual concept was much different that ...this. Not that it was a bad thing, in a society with such Paleolithic mindset it was refreshing to see people that had fame, especially idols own up from things and do as they wished.

What made me very interested was Tzuyu's participation in the music video. As far as I am aware her and the idol had no relations, it surely couldn't be the company asking Tzuyu to be part of it since they didn't support the comeback in any way it must have been made by Im Nayeon herself, so how come she asked Tzuyu? There were lots of models in Korea.
And why am I so bothered by this? And how the hell did Tzuyu manage to do so much shit in just 2 weeks was beyond my understanding.

And as if on cue I got a text from no other that her assistant, Kim Dahyun.

"Miss Minatozaki please come to Hotel Continental. There is an after party."

And to Hotel Continental I went.

It was easy for me to get in , it's not the first time anyways.
The whole after party thing was just a huge room full of Models and other well known faces.
Icouldn't spot Tzuyu anywhere yet, but another familiar face caught my attention.

Im Nayeon, dressed in a bright red suit, hard not to spot not only because of her clothing choice but because of her beauty too.
She seemed like she was waiting for someone, often checking her phone , probably looking at the time before I saw her face break into a bright smile as she looked somewhere, and my gaze followed hers until it lended on who I've been looking for all along.

Chou Tzuyu in all her glory, dressed in a red latex dress that hugged her body like a second skin and thigh high heels, making her stand out like every single time as she made her way towards Im's table before they hugged.
For a little too long.
Not that I cared.
I watched Nayeon's hand rest against the small of Tzuyu's back as they talked about god knows what because The supermodel kept on giggling at whatever Nayeon was whispering in her ear and I would have lied if I said I wasn't dying to know what the hell that was, but at the same time for some reason that I would rather not know I was scared to find out.

I wonder if they planned to match outfits?
Probably.
That's so stupid I bet it was Tzuyu's idea too.

Why was I so bothered about this anyways?

"Miss Minatozaki! I'm very glad you came, Miss Chou asked me to text you, she wanted to see you." Dahyun's voice startled me as I quickly turned to look down at her and smiled a little then made my way towards the two womens table.
Neither seemed to acknowledge my presence until I wrapped an arm around Tzuyu's waist from behind making her turn around immediately to see who it was.

She paused for a moment. Eyes wide as she looked down at me , as if she wasn't expecting to see me even tho she was the one calling me here.

"Sana-"

"I'm glad to see you as well." I said , making her clear her throat before she smiled at me. That charming smile of hers that is cute and sexy at the same time.

"Nay, this is Sana, my girlfriend." Tzuyu said as she turned to look at the idols who was staring me up and down before she faked a smile.
My mind froze for a second at what she just said but I figured it must be something Tzuyu has planned beforehand so I went with it.

"Oh, I didn't know you had a girlfriend.." I'm Nayeon said, barely making any effort to hide her dissatisfaction which for some reason made me irritated as I pulled Tzuyu closer to me by her waist , choosing to smile at the singer as politely as ever.

"Nice meeting you miss Im, I loved your comeback." I said and the woman only nodded with a tight lipped smile before her attention went to Tzuyu.

"Well then, I better get going, see you around T." Nayeon said and disappeared into the crown leaving me and Tzuyu alone at the table.

"What was that about?" I asked her but she just smiled while staring at me.

"Did you do something with your hair?" Tzuyu asked me, complete ignoring my previous question which made me roll my eyes.

"You're avoiding my question."

"What was it again?" Tzuyu said, as she leaned closer, pretending she didn't hear the first time.

"Don't play games with me Tzuyu, I'm not here to play." I said firmly making her look into my eyes, and for a moment I felt like I couldn't breath as she stared at me, heart beating faster.
What the hell? Since when???

"I like when we play games Minatozaki Sana."she said with a smirk as she leaned even closer.

"I let you have your fun and freedom for a bit, i can't stand you not orbiting around me for another day. I ain't paying to be away from you." Tzuyu said before pulling away and took sip from her wine.
"Well it's you who left not me, so I am the one that gave you freedom  not the other way around, but dont worry that ends today." I said making her chuckle before she turned to look at me again , the corners of her red painted lips rising into a mischievous smile.

"What are you gonna do?" Tzuyu asked before leaning closer, her hand holding the back of my neck as she whispered in my ear.
"Are you gonna tie me up so I don't run again Sana~?"