Silence

Sana's pov.

"Wait hold on Tzuyu, why turn around??" I asked , looking at the panicked woman through the rear view mirror.

"We need to turn around! Please let's turn around." She begged me and upon seeing the distress in her eyes I made a quick turn and went back to the building we just left not more than 5 minutes ago.

When we got there the assistant was just coming out of there and Tzuyu quickly got out of the car and ran to her.
I stood by the car, just observing the two talk.

"What happened? Are you okay miss Chou??" Dahyun asked confused and worried and Tzuyu ran her fingers through her hair as she paced back and forth, visibly stressed.

"I knew this was gonna happen,I knew it, what did she tell you huh??" Tzuyu asked, grabbing the smaller woman by the shoulders.
Dahyun grimaced in slight discomfort, probably from how tight Tzuyu was holding onto her.

"W-what are you talking about..? She didn't tell me anything, we didn't even talk!" Dahyun said, her tone frail and agitated, she looked confused and scared at the same time.

"Swear on your life you didn't talk to Louisa." Tzuyu said through gritted teeth.

I was beyond confused as I watched the two.
What was Tzuyu so worried about ? What could that woman say that made her so scared?

"I swear on my life I did not talk to her miss Chou, please believe me." Dahyun said and Tzuyu took a deep breath as she released the smaller woman and sighed in relief.

"What is happening?" I asked and Tzuyu turned to glare and me but her expression quickly changed as she walked towards me followed by Dahyun and they got into the car wordlessly as I followed.

"Drop Dahyun off at the hotel, I'm in no mood for that." Tzuyu said and I obeyed. The whole ride was dead silent, awkward even.
Both me and Dahyun were confused still and I knew Tzuyu would not be giving any explanations.
Not that she even owed me any.
I wasn't payed to ask questions and neither was Dahyun.

"Anywhere else you want to go?" I asked Tzuyu after I left the assistant at the hotel as instructed.

The dark haired model didn't talk for a moment, just stared out of the window at the city lights.

"Your place " She muttered and I almost didn't hear it.

"As you wish." I said as I focused on driving.

"How do you deal with this life you have and this.. occupation?" Tzuyu suddenly asked me making me glance at her.
She was looking at me this time with a very serious expression on her face.

"Well, I've been doing this for a long time, I kind of enjoy my job now." I answered honestly.
"I don't think I'm good at anything else besides this to be honest so it's not like I have any options, and even if I had , leaving this life would pe pretty hard."

Tzuyu stared at me intensely as I talked, before she hummed and looked out of the window.

"Did you try finding other things you're good at?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"Not really." I said and the rest of the ride went silent again.

_____________________________________

"I know I shouldn't be asking any personal questions,but what was that all about?" I finally found it in me to ask Tzuyu who was now sitting down next to me on the couch in my living, seemingly lost in deep thoughts.

"Work problems." She simply answered and I decided there was no point in pushing the topic further.

"You must be stressed." I said as I placed my hand in Tzuyu's thigh and caressed it slowly in an attempt to comfort her.