Hush

Sana's pov.

Always .

"You can't leave me Sana, you can't! How's gonna love you like I do??? Who's gonna accept you with that between your legs and the name you made for yourself?? No one will want to be with an intersexual whore Sana, only I will. Whoever will tell to you about wanting more than to appease their fantasies of being with a woman and man at the same time is fucking lying."

I could hear Marisol yelling as I carried my suitcases down the stairs and out if the old apartment building we used to live togheter in.

The cold winter air sent shivers down my spine as I wrapped my scarf around my neck and took a deep breath before making my way down the street, out of the slum neighbourhood I once called my home. Past the drunkies ,the prostitutes and crackheads.

Past the bad memories and lost time.

And towards a life I was deserving of.

"Sana! You finally made it!" Chaeyoung said as she stood up from the bar stroll and we hugged.

"The model been keeping you busy, we haven't went out for days." The blonde said as she took a sip from her whiskey.

I sat down next to her and smiled as I ordered myself the same thing.

"You know I like giving my clients all my attention. That's why I'm payed so well, I give full services." I said making Chaeyoung roll her eyes with a chuckle.

"Well my bad I can't play girlfriends with women that pay for my time." Chae said and even tho I laughed it left me thinking.

All these women were paying for what I had to offer..why did it feel like I was the one paying them ?

"How are things going with Myoui ?" I asked, trying to avoid the new found question in my mind.

Chaeyoung's smile dropped considerably before she took another sip from her drink and I did the same as I watched her closely.

"Have you ever fell in love with someone that you can not have?" Chaeyoung asked in a hushed tone and I covered my mouth in shock.

"Don't tell me-.."

"Yes ...sana. I have feelings for her." Chaeyoung confessed before her eyes meet mine.

There was no trace of dishonesty . She was saying the truth.

She was in love with her client.

And this was unacceptable.
Not Having any feelings for a client was a unspoken rule , a rule that should never be broken for the sake of both parties.

"What will you do now..?" I asked Chaeyoung who just sighed as she shrugged.

"I can't be without her for more than a few seconds ,I feel like I'm dying if I don't see her at least once a day. How am I supposed to react Sana? What would you do?" Chaeyoung asked me, this time her eyes were getting teary as she looked at me.

And once again I was left with a question .

What would I do..?

______________________________________

Tzuyu's pov.

"Miss Chou are you 100% sure you want to do this? You don't have to-"

"No. I will." I cut Dahyun off before looking down into her worried eyes and walking inside the dark office.

Too familiar.

The walls were a deal grey, floors and ceilings black.

I hated it.
I hated the lack of light inside ,I hated the lack of colour.