Devil.

Mature concept.
Detailed, didn't go through it to correct any spelling mistakes

Tzuyu's pov.

It's hard for me to sleep decently, especially after "being seduced by the pipe" like Miss Jackson would have said.

I often have to take pills to sleep at least 6 hours with no interruptions, when I don't I wake up every hour at the feeling of a heavy weight being put on my chest, making it difficult for me to breath properly.

I always expect to see her when I wake up, and I'm always thankful when I don't.

But now it wasn't that terrifying pressure against my chest that wake me up, it was soft, calm puffs of air against my chest.

I opened my eyes and hissed at the bright lighting before covering them with my hand as I tried to stand up, but migraine made itself acknowledged.

I sighed as I closed my eyes and made peace with the fact I'll be staying that same exact position for a few more minutes, however when I woke up again and opened my eyes to look around the room it looked like it was past 3pm.

I stood up quickly and checked my phone and I was right.

4:30 pm.

I couldn't believe that what felt like a 10 minutes nap turned into hours of sleep.
When I looked under the covers I was still wearing my night robe, which was tied so loosely I was surprised it was still holding on.

"You're awake." I turned my head to look towards the source of that voice, squinting my eyes slightly due to them being uncomfortably dry, to see Sana, hair slightly wet, clinging onto her smooth and paler skin as she dried it with a towel, looking especially attractive in her tight boxer briefs and a black button up shirt, a single button tied, revealing the valley of her breasts and her abs.

I was aware I was staring at her, but I couldn't really focus on anything else.

Sana was such a gorgeous woman. And I wasn't the type to throw compliments around unless I meant them.

My eyes landed on the outline of her cock, which only seemed to get more proeminent the more I looked at it.

"You're eye fucking me." Sana's raspy voice made me look into her eyes for the first time today and I felt wetness gush out of me as I noticed how dilated the pupils of her honey brown eyes were as she stared at me like she was seconds away from eating me alive.

"You don't like when clients do that?" I asked as she walked closer to me, before she gestured for me to come closer to the edge of the bed with her finger, and I obeyed as I sat down on the edge and she stood in between my legs, looking down at me as I was face to face with her toned abs.

"You'll be surprised but I don't, I only like it when you do that." She said, her words sending a strange feeling through my whole body before she held my face with on hand and make me look up before she leaned a bit closer.

"I bet your eyes feel extremely uncomfortable." She said and I just then noticed the little bottle she had in her hand.

"What's that?" I asked and Sana smiled.

"Eyedrops, they help a lot with dryness, roll them back for me." She said,her choice of words and teasing tone making me chuckle before I did as she said, rolling my eyes back as she put the drops in and closing them after as Sana held my face into her hands gently, her thumbs slowly running over my cheekbones before she made me rest my head against her abdomen as she started combining her fingers through my hair in a way that made me exhale in content.

"You must be thirsty, I'll go bring you some water aight?" Sana said, her voice coming out as a gentle whisper and I nodded before I felt her press a lingering kiss against the corner of my lips before she walked out of the room.