Think you can handle me?

Working in the most Luxurious club in Gangnam was by far one of the things I loved the most ,but what I loved more were the girls that would show up every night in such prestigious clubs that only the richest had access to.
The VIPs.
VIPs which I was more than familiar with.

I was an expert when it came to entertain single ladies, a bit older, younger, it didn't matter to me.
All of them wanted the same thing from me and I willingly gave them exactly that in exchange to big sums.

"So which one you said you have your eyes on?" I asked Chaeyoung who humed as she looked around the room before smirking.

"The one with long black hair and that red, off shoulders dress." She said and I looked around the room before spotting her.

Myoui Mina.

Her grandfather was one of the richest men in Japan and both of her parents were one of the most famous lawyers.

Besides being crazy rich she was also insanely pretty.
Anyone would die to be with her or be her.

"Aiming high I see." I said with a chuckle and Chaeyoung shrugged playfully.

"If you don't try you can't win." She said and I hummed before a particular woman caught my eye almost immediately.

Tall, slightly tan, long brown hair, thin but curvy in all the right places.

I watched as she approached the table Myoui was at with 2 other women, just as pretty as her, but the tall one outshined them easily.
My jaw nearly dropped when I saw her face.

Alluring dark eyes, small face, high cheek bones, plump lips.

She looked like a doll.

Everything about her was way too good for her to be real.
I felt like I've seen her before but I couldn't out my finger in where.

"Who's that one?" I asked Chaeyoung and she frowned.

"Which one?" She asked confused and I groaned.

"The tall one, the one that's chatting with Bae and Myoui." I clarified.

"Ooooh!" Chaeyoung exclaimed before grinning as she looked at the tall woman closely before looking up at me.

"That's Chou Tzuyu, she's an Angel btw." She said and I frowned a little in confusion.

"She does charity work or what?" I asked making Chaeyoung laugh before she punched my shoulder lightly.

"No idiot! She's a Victoria's Secrets Angel, and not only, she was handpicked by Donatella herself to walk for Versace on multiple occasions, Karl Lagerfeld also took a liking into her but she hasn't modelled for chanel that often. She's pretty well known globally, even been on the catwalk with Kate Moss, Shalom and Naomi with whom she has a good relationship with." Chaeyoung said and I raised my eyebrows surprised as I looked at this woman closely.
"It's well known she doesn't really get along with Models like Kendall tho, they did have 'beef' a few years ago over Kendall being a Nepo baby but of well."

There was no surprise she was a model, she looked absolutely stunning , you could dress her up in a plastic bag and she'd still pull that off.

"How do you even know all that shit about all these girls?" I asked Chaeyoung who smirked at me.

"Sana, you've been an escort for longer than I am yet you still didn't get the hang of this job? You need to know things before approaching a potential client. Plus I loooove fashion." She said and I just rolled my eyes.

"I focus on keeping in mind how to make them scream my name not what movies they played in, what occupations they have or who they are friends with." I said and Chaeyoung just chuckled.