Delaware<WHOS BLOOD?

States< THERES!

*screams*

Texas< *shoots gun then gives one to Alabama and Kentucky*

Texas,Alabama, and Kentucky< *shoots gun*

Alaska< *angry russian noises*

California and Arizona< *on fire*

I know quite beautiful, but anyway, I'm sipping on my sweet tea. 

Cause everything is fine.

I'm gonna cry.

<America pov>

I'm taking the country's back to the main area, and I see the States doing their protest. I walked by, and I also saw a crying Confederate with a sweet tea crying with Rhode Island rubbing his back in a soothing manner.

"Dad!" Delaware yelled to me and ran up."As the first state of the United States of America, I demand permission to bully Britain!"

"To bully Britain..?" I asked, restating what he said. Delaware straightened up into a salute.

"Sir, yes, sir!" He yelled back

"I mean - sure have fun, no murder." I replied while I shrugged.

"Wait - bloody hell, what!?" Britain yelled in a HEAVY British accent.

"Say "Water"!" Virginia requested while trying to hold back laughter.

"Uh, ok?" Britain started "water?" Virginia coughed, then laughed. Australia cracked a giddy smile at that.

"British bitch." New Hampshire muttered

"BB British bitch," New York started "could be a good T-shirt design." Australia cackled and So did New Zealand and France.

"Million dollar idea." New Jersey added. France fell onto Britain literally fell. He caught her, and she weaved.

"Désolé! (Sorry!)" She apologized while laughing

"Confed you good?" I asked my brother

"No..." he whispered

"He's having a moment..." Rhode muttered

"We are bullying Britain if you wanna watch -" Dixie jumped up at that and put on a wide grin. Rhode sighed and followed, staying near.

"Damn, Mr. Mood Changer." Wisconsin laughed.

"Ok that's enough." I laughed "Alaska I need to talk to you." She nodded mand we walked out if the room.

"What is it Папа?(Dad?)" She asked

"Well, Canada's coming over, and he's bringing Ukraine and maybe some other slav countries." I explained. Her eyes widened, and she hugged me.

"I-I haven't met any of them!" She whisper-yelled.

"I know." I whispered and rubbed her back

"Will they be like my отец?(Father?)" Alaska asked

"Ukraine, no, she's a sweetheart. The rest I don't know too well." I replied. That was a somewhat lie. I did know Russia. He was a dreadful country to have to deal with he was like a copy of his father. Belarus seemed nice..though she always stayed close to Russia. Kazakhstan seemed like a handful, though he seemed to have good relations with Russia and Ukraine. I know basically nothing about the rest. Alaska nodded into me, and then she let go.

"U-Ukriaine is one of the girls, right?" She asked hesitantly

"Yes." I confirmed

"Okay..." She whispered. "Canada likes her?"

"Yeah, he does." I confirmed

"And then we like Canada." She said, reassuring herself. We walked out together, and everyone was doing their own thing. I looked around and then realized another thing.

"Texas?" I yelled

"Ya pa?" He replied, running up to me.

"Come talk to me.." we walked back to where me and Alaska talked

"Dang pa are ya talking to every state," Texas questioned

"No, just the ones this will affect." I responded,"so lots of countries are finding out about all of you guys, and that includes Mexico." He looked down

"So hes going to know?" He muttered

"Yes..."

"Will he be mad?" Texas asked me

"Maybe probably at me for making his son who declared independence my state." I replied he smiled.

"Well, as long as you bomb em if they attack us, I'll deal." Texas said

"I will if he does." I confirmed as we walked out.

<Alaska pov>

Dad took multiple other states to his office like Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and multiple others. I decided to go up to my room to think. I walked down the long halls and got to my room. I opened my door and shut it behind me. I went by my bed and sat down onto the floor and reached under to grab a black box with white stars carved onto it. I placed it on my lap and put my fingers on the stars.

A gift from dad.

I sighed as I unlatched it and opened up the box.

-
1183 words