"But... but why?" She shook her head. "This must have cost so much... Why would you do this?"

"I felt horrible for how I treated you," she admitted, her voice soft and sincere. "But I felt even worse for stealing your violin. I wanted to make amends, not just with words, but with actions. So, I took it upon myself to have your violin cleaned up and any issues fixed, making it better than it ever was. You deserve that for how I treated you and your brother. Besides, it was pocket change for me- I barely batted an eye at the price."

Michiru shook her head at her words. "But..."

"There's another thing." She reached into her bag and retrieved a folder, handing it to Michiru. With a trembling hand, Michiru opened it and found herself staring at copies of the sheet music that had been destroyed in the unfortunate fountain incident. Her eyes widened in disbelief. Ayanokoji smiled warmly, her eyes softening as she explained, "I also managed to get you new sheet music to replace what was lost. Your talent is incredible, and it would be a shame to let it go to waste. I overheard you play the other day- I happened to pass by your private lesson..."

"Miss Ayanokoji..."

Tamaki suddenly jumped up with a smile. "Well! Then it is all settled! Michiru's treasure has been returned to her! Once again, my daughter will be able to play her beautiful music for the club!"

Michi blinked at his words. "H-huh?"

Do I still have to play for them?

Kyoya hummed in agreement, nodding as he jotted something else down in the notebook. "Yes. I already made arrangements. Michiru, you will play tomorrow during club hours."

"T-tomorrow?"

He looked up at her with a smile that sent chills down her spine, her eyes widening. "Why, of course. It only makes sense that you make it up to the guests for ruining their appointments today with some musical entertainment. Although, because of today, I'm afraid Haruhi's quota is still 1000."

Haruhi jumped at this, glaring at him. "What? But you said if Michiru wore the maid outfit, you'd drop it down to 800!"

"That was before she made us close early."

"Stupid rich people," Michiru heard Haruhi mutter next to her as she pouted.

Michi blushed as she apologized softly to her sister. She then turned her gaze back to Seika. She made her way over to the older girl and gave her a small, bright smile as she quickly grabbed onto her hands.

"Thank you for returning my violin to me, Miss Ayanokoji. It means the world to me." She bowed slightly as she smiled. Seika seemed to blush at her smile, looking away with a frown.

"It was nothing... I look forward to hearing you play tomorrow." She nodded as she backed away from Michiru, turning to leave. "I will see you all tomorrow for Michiru's performance. Good day." She began to walk off with a stride as she made her way back to the door. Michiru and the others watched as her hair swayed behind her before she seemed to falter at the door once more. Her head shifted to the side as she looked back at her, avoiding her gaze as she spoke next. "And... 'Seika' will be just fine from now on."

The hosts all seemed to freeze, not used to the third-year girl allowing others to call her by her first name often. Michiru's smile only warmed up at her words, nodding slightly as she did. "Of course, Miss Seika."

The next day, in the hectic atmosphere of the Ouran Academy's Host Club, life resumed its typical rhythms. Michiru was back in her element, gracefully gliding from table to table with a tray of tea and an assortment of delectable cakes. Her uniform was pristine- having convinced Tamaki not to force her into another ridiculous outfit, while a warm smile adorned her face. She approached Mori and Honey's table, where Marika and Ayumi were seated alongside the cousins.