Nathalie stared at her for a while, then spoke. "Well, your father said that if you need anything, ask me. I'll let you go, but don't stay long. You know your father will be worried."

Y/N nodded happily. "Yes, of course. Thank you, Nathalie." she said, then ran out of the castle and hurried to the car, where her bodyguard was already waiting for her. She wondered how he got here so quickly, but shrugged and got into the car.

"To the Dupain-Cheng Bakery, please." The bodyguard nodded and they left. They arrived after a while and then Y/N got out of the car and went into the bakery. She walked a little further until she came to another door. She knocked and waited a while until the door opened.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng. I'm Y/N and I've come to practice with Marinette." The parents smiled and then gasped a little when they heard her name. Sabine quickly called out to Marinette that she had a visitor before turning back to her.

"So that would be you Y/N. You know Marinette talks about you a lot." Sabine said. Y/N was a bit surprised but then smiled. "Oh, really? Well, I hope it's nothing bad."

"Don't worry about that, dear. She just says good things about you, maybe too much good things sometimes." The blonde felt her face flush slightly. She didn't understand why, so she quickly shooed it away. "By the way, what kind of practice were you talking about?" asked Tom.

"Well, Marinette and I are finalists in the Paris Ultimate Mecha Strike 3 tournament." she explained. "No way! Well, she did learn from the best Tom style. Booyah!" Tom said. "Marinette never told us about this tournament." Sabine said.

"We were just paired up today." she continued to explain. "You two are a pair, huh?" The woman looked at the girl with a faint knowing look. The girl saw this and was a little embarrassed. Before she could say anything else, Marinette came down the stairs. "Mom! Um, come up, Y/N." she said and motioned her towards the stairs.

"Um, very nice to meet you!" she said, then quickly followed the girl. As the two girls went upstairs, the two parents looked at each other with knowing smiles.

--------------------------------------

Marinette and Y/N reached the blue haired's room. The game was already visible on the computer and the controllers were in front of it. They sat down on the chairs and reached for the controller. They both wanted to take the same, so their hands collided. They giggled at each other in confusion, then reached for the other.

They both grabbed one and started playing. The silence was a bit awkward so Y/N decided to break it. "Your parents seem nice."

"Oh yeah, they are, but sometimes..." the girl suddenly stopped talking when she saw Tikki pointing at a picture of her and Y/N. The picture was taken when they were filming the Horrificator movie and Y/N was trying to calm Marinette down. The blue haired stared at her lovingly while the other smiled.

She gasped and quickly rolled over to flip the picture over. But what she didn't know was that Y/N had seen it, but she preferred not to say so as not to inconvenience her. Anyway, she thought the picture was cute. She decided to play ignorant. "Sometimes what?"

Then the trap door of the room opened to reveal Tom holding a plate of croissants. "Everything going good? I thought just in case you wanted something to eat." Y/N smiled seeing the baked goods. Marinette saw this so she took the plate from her father who left satisfied. The blonde bit into the croissant and continued playing.

"Sometimes my parents could be a little nosey." she continued her explanation. Then the trap door opened again and now both parents were there, curious as to what might happen. Marinette glared at them, to which they quickly left, then turned back to the game.