"Yes sweetheart I'm here, your father is on the phone to the police right now, don't worry Mark, Danny will be okay, we're on our way back there now" the woman said in a voice much stronger than she felt, she was worried, Mark could tell but he knew he could trust his parents and all he could do was sit back and wait now, he felt so useless cooped up in there, but he really was stuck, even if he could get out and get to the flat, what could he do when he could barely walk?.

"Thanks mum, call me straight away when you find out what's going on", he breathed out shaking and teary at the thought of what that man would do to Danny.

****

"What do you want Dylan?" Danny asked cautiously as he eyed his ex husband, Dylan looked awful, tired, thin and angry.

"I want retribution Danny Taylor" Dylan growled, his 6ft 2 formerly muscled frame bearing down towards the blonde, forcing him back onto the sofa.

"What f-for?" Danny stammered, "you only wanted me as a trinket, then you threw me over for my sister" Danny growled, suddenly feeling the strength that Rachel, John and Mark had given him by their friendship and trust.

"Yeah well, that fucking whore cheated on me, so now.......I'm going to do to you what your parents did to my brother, your parents deserve to pay for what they did to Teddy, and what better way than to pay than with the life of their precious second son?", Dylan ranted, eyes bulging as Danny wracked his brains but came up empty, what the hell was Dylan was on about?.

"What?, who the fuck is Teddy?" Danny gasped.

"Don't tell me you don't know, don't give me that shit" Dylan growled through tears that threatened to fall.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Dylan, why would I lie?" Danny growled back.

"Don't fucking give me that, my brother, my half brother, that slut of a mother of yours and my father had an affair, don't tell me you don't know!" Dylan continued to advance towards Danny who was now flat back against the sofa cushions.

"I have NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Danny shouted into the mans face as the dark brown eyes full of anger drew ever closer.

"Pah!", Dylan spat, spraying Danny with spit.

"That slut of a mother of yours seduced my father when I was just a boy, broke my family apart, my father left us, but your mother........she wouldn't leave that pig Taylor, then when she had the baby they shoved him in some....... hospital, some fucking home, just because he was disabled" Dylan grunted wildly.

"W-what?" Danny gulped, this was the first he'd ever heard of this, he never knew the Taylors had a child before him, he refused to call them his parents anymore, to him they were just, the Taylors.

"What do you mean what?, you must've known" the man stopped his rant and looked at Danny incredulously as Danny blinked back at him, still flat and tense against the cushions.

"Don't look at me like you have no idea what your fucking parents did!" the man took his angry stance again.

"They dumped my half brother in some........ hospital, hah hospital that's rich, then along comes you, little blue eyed boy, cute and perfect, such a good boy" Dylan sneered, "while my half brother rotted in that......hell hole, abused and tortured".

Dannys face was pure shock, THAT he hadn't known.

"But.....but I didn't know, is that....why you forced me to marry you when my parents company bombed, in return for you helping them?" Danny shivered at the memories of the two years he'd spent as the mans 'arm candy'.