Grey Eyes!.

Dannys dream of the haunting grey eyes popped and disappeared as a shrill intense jangling sound ripped him from sleep.

"What the hell?" he muttered as he forced his eyes open, "what time is it?", sitting up, head spinning slightly he realised what the shrill shrieking sound was, his phone, on full volume.

"Aaaaargh, shut up damn thing", tapping the green phone icon he lazily brought the phone up to his ear.

"Mm hmmmm, hello", murmuring into the microphone he was pulled from his daze by the excited voice of Rachel Chandler.

"Good morning Danny" the woman trilled loudly.

What was she doing calling so early?, pulling the phone away and squinting at the screen he realised, it wasn't early, it was almost 10am

"Shit, I've been asleep for almost 15 hours, what the heck?" Danny sighed as he threw off the duvet, the chill air making him shudder.

"Danny? Danny you there?" Rachels confused tone came down the line, "Danny, everything okay?".

"Oh, yeah yeah, sorry, I......just didn't mean to sleep in that long" the blonde yawned.

He sighed as his eyes finally opened wide, it was Friday, the day he'd been waiting for, the day that mirror man had hinted that he, Mark, may actually wake up, Rachel was phoning him and her voice held an excited tone, excited?, oh my......that could only mean one thing.

"Danny, we've just had a call from the hospital, Marks results are all clear, they're waking him up" the woman rushed out in one long breath.

"Oh.......uh.......o-okay" the man rasped breathlessly, the sudden thought of finally meeting Mark, awake, made his heart pound and his breathing stutter.

"Are you okay there?" John came on the line, "Rachel said you don't sound well" the concerned voice said.

"Oh, oh god no, I'm..... I'm fine honestly, it's just.......I finally get to meet him....... Mark..... properly" Danny felt his heart flutter again and his breathing hitch.

"Danny, it will be fine, he's wanted to know you for so long, he'll be so stoked to see you" John soothed.

"Now, how long will it take you to get ready?, the doctor said as soon as we arrive they'll withdraw the sedation".

"I can be ready in ten minutes" Danny was almost dancing with excitement but on the other hand he was absolutely terrified, this was it, the day he finally met the man he'd been talking to through a mirror all week.

"I don't think we can get to you in ten minutes but sure" John laughed, it had never occurred to Danny before but he'd never actually asked where John, Rachel and Mark lived, they might live way out of town, or just down the road, "well, tell me what time you're coming and I'll be ready".

Danny launched himself towards his small bathroom, "I just need to take a quick shower", "that's fine we'll be there at 11 is that okay?" the man questioned.

"That's perfect, see you then, and John....... Thank you, for everything" Danny stopped what he was doing for a minute, "I mean that, you've both been really good to me" he said quietly.

"You're welcome Danny, and believe me it's been no trouble at all" the smile on Johns face was audible through his soft tone.

"We'll see you at 11, I'm so excited" Rachel came back on the line, "bye Danny".

As the line went dead Danny simply stared at himself in the mirror, "oh my god Danny, oh my god, you're finally going to meet him" he smiled and breathed out heavily as his breath shook in his throat and his heart once again did a little dance.