WHO KILLED HIM?

It's the middle of December. The hall is being decorated with balloons and decoration items . On the door a parcel is waiting to be picked up. The decorations are on going becuz of yn's b day . Namjoon opened the door and picked up the parcel and headed to the kitchen.

Later the same day at evening...

It was a full moon night in December when Yn invited her friends to her backyard for her 24th birthday party. Namjoon had spent weeks planning everything: from the colorful balloons and streamers to the delicious cake and ice cream. He had also prepared some fun games and activities for her guests, such as pin the tail on the donkey, musical chairs, and treasure hunt.

Later after all arrived the cake was cut and the birthday theme song was sung. Then after a dinner meal everyone blessed her with blessings and gifted her love and gifts. At last Namjoon gifted her a golden chain with lots of love. At last they slept in the arms of eachother ,cuddling and hugging.

Next Day:-

Yn's Pov:-

Today I woke up before Namjoon. Actually he is tired by yesterday's actions but to be honest that was the best ever birthday party to me.After doing some of my morning routine I headed downwards in search of food and at this time the door bell rang with strength in its sound.I opened the door and saw Hermione standing with a smile .

End of the pov.

"Happy birthday ma'am ." She exclaimed in joy.

"Thank you, Hermione." Yn replied.

"I want to ask you something if you don't mind ma'am..."

"Go ahead for sure." Smiled yn in reply.

"How old are you ?"

"24 and you?" Yn asked back.

"32 ma'am."

" But I love your name." Yn said.

"Actually my mom liked HARRY POTTER so much and she was a big fan of EMMA WATSON. So she named me after her name." Hermione said.

"Ok, I am going to wake up Namjoonie for breakfast." Yn said and after that she headed to their room.

After breakfast they sat in the hall where Namjoon was reading newspaper and yn was scrolling through the reels. At that time Namjoon's phone rang with vibration.
He picked up the call. And after a few Hmms , ok, aha and coming he got up and said," Yn get ready we have to go to Mr. Mamberli's home." Namjoon hurried.

"But wae??" Yn said while putting her phone beside.

" Just hurry and get up!" He said.

"Okay okay.my bad my bad....let me wear my coat and hat ."

With that they rushed out and went inside the car Namjoon sat on the driver's seat and Yn sat on the co driver's seat.

"Hey, what are you doing there ? We are going to Mr. Mamberli's home not to heaven."

"Sorry sorry my bad."

As it was winter as soon as they bagan their drive it started to snowfall. The weather was romantic and perfect to spend some time together with the special ones with with a warm cup of hot chocolate...

(An: specially if the special one is Jeon Jungkook)

Suddenly Namjoon noticed something unusual under the back seat...

Cockroaches:* under the seat* PaRtY pArTy YeAh!!!

*Caution: no jungkook were harmed to write this chapter at all.*

Namjoon decided to stay silent as he knew that if he tells yn then they will directly go to God.

They finally reached there.

Sowwy everyone actually I was very busy in some of my school projects specially colouring . Actually I draw pretty good.

Thanks to all of my readers..💜💜💜