Mrs. Mamberli : The Vampire

Part:03

Author's pov:

If you don't remember what happened in the last part so, I am gonna remind you that in the last episode of DETECTIVE DIARIES yn and Namjoon went to Mr. Mamberli 's home there Namjoon saw something strange and noted it in his diary and Mrs. Mamberli wasn't ready to meet someone but at that particular time Namjoon wrote something  in a paper and handed that to Morlen to deliver that to Mrs. Mamberli...   Now read the further part in this episode...

Hope you are enjoying this.

Morlen came down with a smile on her face.

"Mam is now ready to meet you all but she is still feeling a little awkward to face Sir, but she is impatient to meet the person who wrote that quote."

"Miracle!! Mr. Kim you are a magician! Thank you so much." Mr. Mamberli exclaimed in joy, he almost jumped of the chair in happiness.

Watching His face feels like getting to see the  new Moon.

"I think we shouldn't make it late." Namjoon got off the chair.

They went upstairs where Sara was.Stepping inside they saw a room filled with sunlight nature's beauty was roaming and giggling in the room. There were several arm chairs and all of them were made with bamboo there was a tea table to it was made up of bamboo too. They all took their seats but there was an awkward silence but it broke down as soon as Sara spoke out.

 They all took their seats but there was an awkward silence but it broke down as soon as Sara spoke out

"Who wrote that quote?"

"It is me ma'am." Namjoon replied in the softest tone he had ever used to talk to anyone.

Sara glared at Namjoon.

"It is all misunderstanding right?" Namjoon spoke out raising his one eyebrow but he had a soft as well as suspicious smile on his face.

"Yeah, mr. I don't know who  you are but you understood me better than my husband ever did infact not even thinking twice before calling me vampire and if we consider me as a vampire then why will I hurt my own child? Aren't vampire mom's mom's?" Sara spoke while her eyes aren't even blinking as she has tears in eyes which are threatening to fall incase if she blinks they will fall down and she does not want it to happen infront of strangers who came out of no where.